+ Follow This Topic

Thread: exchanging glances..

exchanging glances..

i go to the gym a lot and there is a kids camp there as well for the summer. ever since it started i have been noticing this girl looking at me a lot that works with the camp. and now im doing the same thing..now me and her are exchanging glances. i was gonna go up to talk to her but i never get a good chance when she is alone. i already figured out her name cause they have camp cousiler names on posters on the walls where they stand sometimes. i could add her to facebook but then that would be creepy and she would wonder how i got her name.

my sister's roomate works with the camp. i was going to "ask" her about the girl, so then i will have an excuse for finding out her name. i would go up and talk too but sometimes i get a littel nervous and i just dont do it. its so much easier on facebook.

so what should i do? add her to facebook(and ask my sisters roomate and use that excuse) or just wait to go up and talk to her (that could take forever)?

Why not just walk up to her with a smile on your face and ask a stupid question you don't really want to know the answer for? Like what nights are yoga nights? Then start a conversation... Don't do the facebook thing it is kinda creepy. Have some confidence, man...

definitely don't do the facebook thing. i've said it before in other posts and i'll say it again. confidence is HOT! the stupid question thing Graham Berkeley suggested i think is a very good, cute idea. you can also try a corny line, don't do cheesy pick up lines. but this is hilarious one a friend of mine used to use. come over and ask "excuse me, but would you happen to know how much a polar bear weights?" she will probably look confused and say no and then you say " enough to break the ice, hi my name is..." I'm a bit corny but i know i would definitely appreciate something like this. but whatever you do, just go for it! if she's looking at you all the time trust me, she's would LOVE for you to walk over and say hello. good luck!!!:-)

Whatever you do make sure you come off as a nice confident guy. Sometimes this means having a pleasant conversation and NOT asking them out right away. Plant a seed and see how it grows.