+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Penetration

Penetration

Would a girl get pregnant even though there's no penetration of the guy's member on hers? I have several intimate moments with my girlfriend, spill off some sperms outside of hers ( i mean, outside of the vagina) , but i really never inserted mine on hers. I'm just worried, as some sperms might get inside her and might get her pregnant. would that be possible? Hope you can clear my thoughts.

If you pasted her pussy with sperm on the outside its possible some
    could drip inside her. Very unlikely she will be pregnant from it
    but its still a possibility. Just do it on her face next time

i heard all these stories of how some girls got pregnant and never had sex. but then i heard that sperm dies when it's exposed to the air and not inside the poonanee.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    i heard all these stories of how some girls got pregnant and never had sex. but then i heard that sperm dies when it's exposed to the air and not inside the poonanee.
    Sperm can live up to, but not limited to, 1 hour outside of the body (i.e. "in the air" or "pasted on face"). Frozen it can last for years. But once inside the womans body it can live for up to, but not limited to, 7 days.

The male sperm inside the sack (balls) is weak and unprotected, and basically dead. Its not even swimming around. During the ejaculation process the perm is violently mixed with a glucose sugar based liquid which gives it life (it starts to swim around and look for an egg) and then is squirted out. This sugar coat is for food to survive on, and protection from harmful molecules. Air will dry up the sugar and it will "starve" to death in about an hour. Once inside the vagina it is constantly being attacked by vaginal acids. These acids can kill a sperm on contact. The sugar fights off this acid for so long and then it just wears away and the acid will then kill the sperm. This is why when men ajaculate the squirt millions of sperm. Only a few hundred (if that) make it to the egg.

So even if you do "paste her pussy" there is a possibility that she can get pregnant. The chance is small. Very small. You might have better odds winning the lottery. There is going to be so little sperm "drip" inside of her that the odds of them making it thru are very very slim. The sperm that make it to the egg are ussually the sperm that were surrounded by other sperm as protection. Now that there are no other sperm around to be "sperm sheilds" from the acid, it is most likely they will all die off in a matter of a few hours.

Now. If your like jizzing all over her and purposely aiming for her vagina so that they will seep in, then the odds are raised. But still low. The penis is a shaft because it gets most of the sperm past most of the outer vaginal acids that natuarally protect the vagina from outside contact.

Just thought I'd just pass out a bit of my knowledge on things. hehe

Panda you crack me up man...poonanee! ROFL MAN!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.