+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Working with women...ugh!

Maybe she has a hormonal imbalance.

I think mine needs therapy. She has some massive emotional issues that require professional attention, and she yo-yos between feeling helpless and insecure to feeling evil and destructive.

This is not to say I've never worked for an unstable man before- I have- but I can handle them better.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by DelicateRose88 View Post
    Working with women is agonizing and painful to every part of your physical and mental self. Nothing EVER satisfies us. It's so damn annoying. I like working with men because they are straight shooters: "Yes," "No," "Take this here and do this, period," etc. Nothing like women with our "Maybe" or "Hmm, do this but if not do that" bullshit.
    OMG tell me about it girl. It is EXTREMELY painful to work with women. I've only had ONE time in my life where I worked with women who just didn't let anything bother them and were just pleasant to get along with, everyday. They left the company

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Maybe she has a hormonal imbalance.

I think mine needs therapy. She has some massive emotional issues that require professional attention, and she yo-yos between feeling helpless and insecure to feeling evil and destructive.

This is not to say I've never worked for an unstable man before- I have- but I can handle them better.
    She's just imbalanced...PERIOD! Once her extension was ringing and it was the closest one to me, so I answered it. When she arrived at work can you believe the bitch demanded to know if I used her phone because she left it in a right angle position and when she arrived...it wasn't. I mean..talk about a ****ing NEAT/CONTROL FREAK.

It's time to mess with her. Put lipstick in a color you would never wear on the mouthpiece of her phone. A few coffee grounds on her chair. Get friends to prank call her while you're sitting right there.

You know. Rotten shit.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It's time to mess with her. Put lipstick in a color you would never wear on the mouthpiece of her phone. A few coffee grounds on her chair. Get friends to prank call her while you're sitting right there.

You know. Rotten shit.
    OMG LOL!!!! You're a person after my own heart. That'd probably give her a heart attack and an aneurysm simultaneously. But the truth is there are two ladies who are FAR worse than she is. They are the two directors. They care more about their freakin' birthday club than they do the running of the company which is absolutely terrifying. They don't know how to do anything themselves. Lemme give you an example: they both decided to put an ad in the paper for a course (I work at a foreign language school) for which neither the price, nor the start date had been decided. So, needless to say when inquiries came in, we looked like morons...again.

women are sometimes a little to controlling I have found. Or too submissive. Either one makes a bad partner in the workplace

also i hate how women frequently gossip. they should just say what they want to say more often rather than hiding it

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've worked with some great women. However, the bank where I work is ALL women, except for the branch manager, and it can be a little annoying at times. I keep begging him to hire a couple guys and boot out a couple of the trouble-maker gossip queens, but it just doesn't happen. Save for those two, working with the rest of the ladies is fine. It would be nice to have some testosterone around, though.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by true1 View Post
    also i hate how women frequently gossip. they should just say what they want to say more often rather than hiding it
    You know what I hate more than that?

People who double and triple post.

Like you.

Stop it and start using the EDIT button in the bottom right hand corner of your post before I have to punish you.

The women in my direct office are great--no problem. All Generation Xers, which I think makes a huge difference.

The upper administrative office is populated entirely by Baby Boomer women. They are the coldest group of people I've ever met.

I can't ascertain if it is entirely the result of their sex/gender or just due to their insecurities as highly overpaid bureaucrats. I also think that there's a definite generation gap in terms of dealing with women at work. Generally, Generation Xers are post-feminists and are therefore easier to deal with that the Baby Boomer women.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Sonrisa isn't even gay, she's nonsexual.
    Isn't the correct word asexual? Not wanting to patronize you, only asking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I've made my argument against the use of the word asexual in the past.

She still needs another person to get pregnant, therefore she cannot be asexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    It isn't patronizing to speak or write the language as it was meant to be spoken or written.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I've made my argument against the use of the word asexual in the past.

She still needs another person to get pregnant, therefore she cannot be asexual.
    Asexuality refers to a lack of sexual attraction or limited desire for sexual gratification.

If one doesn't need another person to get pregnant, then she'd be a hermaphrodite. If she were a hermaphrodite who didn't find herself or others desirable, then she'd be an asexual hermaphrodite, ke ta lipa.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Asexuality refers to a lack of sexual attraction or limited desire for sexual gratification.

If one doesn't need another person to get pregnant, then she'd be a hermaphrodite. If she were a hermaphrodite who didn't find herself or others desirable, then she'd be an asexual hermaphrodite, ke ta lipa.
    No.

hermaphrodite:

an individual in which reproductive organs of both sexes are present. Compare pseudohermaphrodite.
    2. Biology. an organism, as an earthworm or plant, having normally both the male and female organs of generation.
    3. a person or thing in which two opposite qualities are combined.

asexual: Biology.
    a. having no sex or sexual organs.
    b. independent of sexual processes, esp. not involving the union of male and female germ cells.
    2. free from or unaffected by sexuality:

nonsexual: not sexual <nonsexualreproduction>

As you can see nonsexual is the most accurate description of people who do not have, and are not interested in sex.

Asexual is defined first as having no sex, or sexual organs. A hermaphrodite has both. Then secondly not requiring a sexual process to reproduce. Finally the third definition mirrors the first definition of nonsexual.

People just like the way asexual sounds over nonsexual as a label. It's such a fad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast