+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Working with women...ugh!

Working with women...ugh!

I mean I must be the only woman who is completely disgusted with working with women, especially the particular species I'm forced to work with. I mean....I think the hardest part of the bloody job, is having to deal with ALL the personality disorders known to man.....from neatfreakness, to over religiosity, to the insistence on planning for birthdays in a ridiculous birthday club that no one gives two hoots about. Superiority complexes abound. It's just too much sometimes!!

I am a guy but when i use to work at a coffee shop i remember women coming to me and talking about how they hated working with each other...Nowadays i think it's a lot more normal for that kind of stuff..hang in there!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I feel your pain! I don't know how men put up with women, myself included, most of the time. My advice would be to take a tip from the men and brush it off..

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's why i am gay.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    that's why i am gay.
    Are you really? and Are you male or Female?

Quote Originally Posted by toastghost View Post
    I feel your pain! I don't know how men put up with women, myself included, most of the time. My advice would be to take a tip from the men and brush it off..
    Oh I do try...but it's hard when they keep trying to communicate with you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sonrisa isn't even gay, she's nonsexual.

I can't stand it when *anybody* complains about their job. Unless their scraping horse shit off cobblestone streets or have a similar shit job, I really don't feel for them.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I can't stand it when *anybody* complains about their job. Unless their scraping horse shit off cobblestone streets or have a similar shit job, I really don't feel for them.
    The nerve of those bastards.

I prefer working with men too. They're much more straightforward.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try managing them...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    I mean I must be the only woman who is completely disgusted with working with women, especially the particular species I'm forced to work with. I mean....I think the hardest part of the bloody job, is having to deal with ALL the personality disorders known to man.....from neatfreakness, to over religiosity, to the insistence on planning for birthdays in a ridiculous birthday club that no one gives two hoots about. Superiority complexes abound. It's just too much sometimes!!
    Every gender has an Alpha race.

I've been the only guy in two office scenarios before.

I felt like a wolf whistled piece of meat on most occasions.

(The eyes and seemingly "innocent" conversations violated the most.)

Working with women is the pits, especially when there's an even mixed spread of genders. That's a lot of drama because there's a lot of options inherit in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I'm complaining because there's no ladies in my engineering classes...though I think once I've graduated and am working I'll be happy. lol

From my experience at my first job working at a grocery store, the women were a pita to work with. Too much drama and emotion involved with everything.
    Shut up rich kid. ou and your fancy engineering courses. Think ur better than everyone else ?

Discriminatory hiring practices result in all female offices. When you hire stupid bitches because they're hot your office will be shit to work.

Most women I work with are pleasant. They're at times more agreeable than the men. Who can be complete sexist/racist pigs more concerned about feeling like a big shot than doing a good job.

Aside from the obvious discrimination against young men for white collar work that isn't engineering, technology or accounting or mathematics related (i.e stuff women don't generally want to do but if they did they go straight to the front of the que) men can be just as bad as women.

Its mostly old fat lesbian bitches that are the problem, but it mostly depends on the company and who they hire.

Good looking women usually = trouble.

Women should just stay at home and use their vaginas to make babies.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pretty massively outnumbered at work. In a way it's an ego boost, because I'm pretty much the only younger male option there.

The kind of annoying thing is the constant critiquing of my appearance. Every day I get a couple of comments about whether they like my hair for that day or my shirt or my tie. As if I rock wildly different styles from day-to-day! I wear the same bloody thing every day! A suit and tie! And my hair is a standard male haircut which is also the same, day-to-day. F-ck!

But I'm not knocking women at work. The ones I work with have taught me an incredible amount about the law, and I learn from them every day. One in particular has become a mentor, and I've got a lot of respect for her ability. They do seem to piss each other off a lot though.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast