+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I Stop trying??!!!

Should I Stop trying??!!!

Hi,

I am 28 years, shy guy and I am successful at work. and I am trying to find a nice girl for long relationship.

I really want someone to share things and spend time together.

I tried with some women. but I got rejected many times, and I couldn't even get a first date.

Now, I think I am really ugly, and for this reason, women don't consider me for a first date.

now, I am ugly and I am shy to show my personality.

so what qualities do I have to attract any woman?!!
    answer: simply nothing.

my question: should I accept it that way and live single.
    or should I keep trying although my chances are really low.

thank you in advance for your opinions , as I feel really sad and don't know what to do.

dude..go to the girls forum here.. it really helps you a lot in things how to attract women.. just read then you will get some idea there.

I am 28 and ugly too..but I get with women...I don't know what your problem is...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Wow, low self esteem much? Come on bro, with an attitude like that no wonder....
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

yes you should stop trying, you're wearing yourself out. stop, take a breather and realise you don't need to be with someone to be happy. you're assuming you will be happy with someone but it's not necessarily true. be selfish and focus on yourself and hanging out with pals, start doing some fun activities, start living and then you'll discover it ain't that hard. you've got to be out there having fun in the first place, the women won;t come to you while you're sitting at your computer or tv...it's all about the activities and getting out and about
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I'd say lack of confidence is your biggest problem. Start getting to know women as friends. Let them see who you are. Have something interesting to say. Be funny. Work on your hobbies. Learn something new so you have something to share. Next thing you know, one of your female friends will be talking to their girlfriends about this great guy they know that they should give a chance.

Your problem is your personality more than anything. If you think you are bound for failure, then chances are, your on-board a fail train running off a cliff.

Think about your good qualities. If you honestly think you have "
    "none", then your shit out of luck <.<

Try this for change, are you an asshole? Are you appeciative and caring? Last time I checked, those are considered "good" qualities.

And if all else fails, try an online dating service. ... But I would definitely work on your self esteem before getting to that. "/ g'luck