+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is he acting that way?

why is he acting that way?

guys, why do you think he's acting this way?if you have experiences similar to this, please share it with me, or even girls who have Ex-bfs acting this way, please share...

this is about my ex, we live in the same town which means there are 60% of bumping into each other often. We broke up 2 months because he became so distant that time, he never texted me, nor call me, then during that time, whenever I'm calling him,he always turned off his phone. I did everything to have him back that time since i really do not know the reason why he became so cold and distant, so one time, i texted him and told him that if he wants his freedom, i'm giving it to him, and that beginning that day, i would no longer bother him. it took me too much effort to stop myself from calling him and texting him since i keep on missing him (by the way, before we became lovers before, we are schoolmates wayback in high school and even up to now, we belong to the same circle of friends). when we broke up, whenever our friends would have bonding or drinking session or any out of town trips during weekend, he's always absent , and i know it's because of me. Even up to now, i'm still curious and confused why he became so distant before.

last july 9, it was the bday party of one of our friends, unexpectedly, he attended that party, he was so silent, he would just talk whenever he would be asked some questions by my friends,that's weird coz he's the usual comedian in our group, we never "hi" to each other, when it was time to take pictures, he was the one who was ask to take the picture, that was so awkward, i could not smile in front of the camera coz he's the one holding it.During that time, i wanna ask him a lot of questions as to why he left me hanging in the air, as to why he's not answering my calls before, but i know that was 2 months ago and I'm scared he might reject me again.

last july 15, he texted me,saying " how are you?",we texted for about 30 minutes,i told him I'm okay but i never ask him about what happen before.Then and there during that time, he wanted to see but unfortunately, i was so busy that time and i really could not meet him due to my work, i reasoned out but then he just replied with OKAY, and he never texted again. i blamed my busy work but then if i would think about it, if he's really interested to see me, he would schedule another date for us to meet again.

i saw him again just tonight together with our friends, we never said Hi again. i miss our friendship, he's my only ex who's not sports enough to act as if nothing happen between us before. he seemed to be hiding something from me, not sure if he has though but i'm wondering why he's acting that way.

i asked some our friends and they said, he never had another girlfriend during the time when we're still officially on.

what will i do to have our friendship back?I'm no longer dreaming to be with each other again cause i know it will never happen cause he rejected all my attempts to have him back before but i want the friendship back and i want to know the reason why he drifted ways before cause it's confusing me even until now.

by the way, our relationship before was just 5 months but during that time, we already made plans for our future, i already met his family as well, but then that's it--he left me hanging in the air, giving me no reasons..

After the breakup, we have a guy classmate who became close to me,who's also his friend, there were formulated rumors that my "guy classmate" is my new boyfiend, my "guy classmate" told me that my Ex became total snob to him after the said rumor and would never say Hi to him as well.why do you think he's snubbing him? is he jealous? why would he be?it's not consistent with his actions that he keeps on ignoring me.

what's wrong with my Ex? what was my fault? how could i ask him why he drifted away 2 months ago? how could i have our friendship bacK?

You guys, have you acted that way toward your ex-gf before? what are the possible reasons for a guy to drift away without giving reason?

I'm Confused!

Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    After the breakup, we have a guy classmate who became close to me,who's also his friend, there were formulated rumors that my "guy classmate" is my new boyfiend, my "guy classmate" told me that my Ex became total snob to him after the said rumor and would never say Hi to him as well.why do you think he's snubbing him? is he jealous? why would he be?it's not consistent with his actions that he keeps on ignoring me.

what's wrong with my Ex? what was my fault? how could i ask him why he drifted away 2 months ago? how could i have our friendship bacK?

You guys, have you acted that way toward your ex-gf before? what are the possible reasons for a guy to drift away without giving reason?

I'm Confused!
    Sheesh.. lemme guess... immature little snotty's ex g/f has one of his friends being his ex's new beau... now why would he act snotty?

C'mon Trish.. what did you expect from him?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What the hell do you think happens when you break up? It all goes back to the way it was before? WRONG!

He's not your friend. He's your ex. Now you're learning the difference, up close and personal.
    Spammer Spanker

Why are you still contacting him?

raze,

i'm still contacting him cause i still love him, even until now...

i saw him last night cause i attended the vigil of my dead officemate, i saw him there...

it's the first time he said hi to me after all the confusing break up we have.

he's the one who accompanied me going home since it's already 2am, it seems awkward, after the exchange of take care , he went home ---just it...I wanna cry because i want to have him back but i'm afraid to be rejected again

That's not the purpose of a break up. You posted and I gave you my opinion. I'm not going to say what you want to hear. Did you post to get an ego boost or do you actually want people's opinions? Move on, unless your a glutton for punishment. I think your hole is getting pretty deep here. Moving on would be a step up from where you're at right now.. a big one or do you want to relive this moment? What's happening now is only a taste of things to come.
    Last edited by Raze; 23-07-09 at 06:33 AM.

raze,
    i want people's opinion here..

wanna move on and i hate the fact that i cant move since unconsciously, part of me wants to have him though it's obvious that he does not want me anymore.

Yes, it is obvious he does not want to be with you. You come across as very needy and clingy. Start reading about self-esteem and taking care of YOURSELF. You cannot have a healthy, long term relationship until you are really happy being ON YOUR OWN. You don't love him; you need him. If you loved him, you would not have contacted him; you would just have let him go his own way and you would have been HAPPY to know he was happier without you than with you. That's real love--and until you understand it, you won't make a good partner. You would still miss him, but you wouldn't call or contact him b/c you would not want to make him unhappy.