+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do i give up

do i give up

Hi ladys hope someone can help me ,
    i met a girl about 7 months ago ,when we spend time together it always lasts a while like staying over night at hers ,she loves to hug and kiss me and cuddle .
    she opened the door while i was having a wee and saw my willy ,
    after that she has said that she thought about it and how big it was so on and so on .
    we haven't had sex yet which is ok because i have only been on three dates ,she is a little insecure and possibly naive ,i will never force her into anything but i have come to realize that the feelings i have for her is love .please help how long should i pursue true happiness or should i give up .she knows i like her and she said she really really likes me and is so glad she met me .she has also shown me pictures of her mum and dad and grandparents and asked if my mum would like her ,and also asked about my family.

Why would you give up?

LOL.. you're funny.

That's no reason to give up.

She's probably having wild wet dreams about your wiener right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOLL i completely agree with yggdrasil. xD
    your crazy! When there's an opportunity to fall inlove(although you've already have) why give it up? If it's because of past relationships or getting your heart broken again, i completely understand. I've gone through it too, but i realized that if you try to miss good things, that's when you seriously will never be happy.

It sounds like everything is going well, but it seems that you're frustrated that you haven't had sex yet. Have you talked to her about it? Maybe she's saving herself for marriage. Maybe she's waiting for you to make a move. Either way, you just need to find out.

thanks ladys ,thats what i needed to hear ,
    honestly ive never felt like this before ,ive lead a very sheltered life until now i moved countrys to find the perfect girl and ive found her just donrt want to chase her away.
    no not sexually frustrated even though it would be nice to have sex with her ,i know that when or if it happens it will be fantastic