+ Follow This Topic

Thread: More tears

More tears

Have been speaking to the Ex a lot this weekend, all afternoon and all night yesterday, and she phoned me this morning at 8 am, we spoke for 3.5 hours on the phone, Lots of tears, lots of honesty.

She tells me she misses me a lot, cries a lot and hankers to talk to me, even if its only an arguement, yet she's still seeing this bloke, she went on holiday with him, and is talking about moving in with him.

We've just sold the house so it won't be long before we don't have to have any contact.

I'm so confused, and feel so upset. I miss her so much

I know its over between us, there's too much water under the bridge now, but it doesn't stop the pain and the heartache.

You'll probably start to feel better once the two of you don't have any contact - it's hard to heal when constant contact keeps everything fresh.

Was the breakup your idea or hers?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Have been speaking to the Ex a lot this weekend, all afternoon and all night yesterday, and she phoned me this morning at 8 am, we spoke for 3.5 hours on the phone, Lots of tears, lots of honesty.

She tells me she misses me a lot, cries a lot and hankers to talk to me, even if its only an arguement, yet she's still seeing this bloke, she went on holiday with him, and is talking about moving in with him.

We've just sold the house so it won't be long before we don't have to have any contact.

I'm so confused, and feel so upset. I miss her so much

I know its over between us, there's too much water under the bridge now, but it doesn't stop the pain and the heartache.
    Wow this really upsets me. She tells you she misses you, showing you her tears, talking about memories, bla bla bla. If her words are true, then she would do something to make you two work. Let me just ask you, what do you want? Do you want to get back together with her?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]