+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Biggest Heartache...

My Biggest Heartache...

Ok, now here's my story. About five years ago I met my best friend and later on in that year I went over to his building. While I was there, I saw a girl who lived in his building, she was cute and all so I asked him if he knew her, he said yea she lives in his building, and I was like I'm gonna try to ask her out. Now as soon as he realized I was trying to get with her he started trying too. We kinda turned it into a little competition, I dont remember exactly what happened but me and her became good friends but I lost the competition, my best friend won, they didnt really go out though they just kinda stayed friends. So i decided to try again. I tried and failed and tried and failed. But she never would stay long with my best friend, mont. the 2nd time they got together it was for about a few weeks, the 3rd time for about a month. So I'm still very attracted to this girl but everytime she plays me and gets with mont instead I stop talking to her for a few months. But this time I was more determined than ever. This was last year. Me and her started to get really close this time. The first time we kissed, I asked her to kiss me, it wasnt nothing really great since it seemed like we were both inexperienced, but she kissed me with her lips closed like you kissing your parent or somethin, but it was a first. We started sharing more kisses, though she was still pretty much the same, I was getting better, I decided to change what I was doing and kiss her the "correct" way and she was like damn that was good, and that was all she talked about for the rest of the day. So I went and picked her up from work, she worked at a school during the summer, she was 14 and i was 16, I'd walk her home, chill with her, we'd watch movies at my house, I'd surprise her with gifts occasionally, we were so close that I would say we were together. I'd give her back rubs, I always knew how to make her laugh, what would make her smile, etc.. then one day, we got into an argument over something stupid and i went home cause we were at her house. So later on in the day I tried talking to her over the internet and she was sounding kind of shady, that night when me and my boys was hanging out I called her and she wouldnt pick up so I told mont to call her and I'll be damned if she didn't pick up on the 2nd ring. That pissed me off, though when i think about it now I should have just relaxed it wasnt that big of a deal, but i blew the whole thing out of proportion and called mont the next morning and told him he can have her... stupid thing for me to do but he asked her if him and her were going out and she said if thats what he wants then ok. I had always felt she still had some kind of attraction for him, she always ask where's mont when we'd be together and she'd rarely ever call me. but sure enough they got together, and she said me and her was never together and the only reason she kissed me was because i asked her to. WTF??? I only asked her the first time and we've kissed many more times after that but whatever. So that was like the last straw for me. Not to mention that I was leaving to go to florida and the day before she got with him she promised me that she wouldnt go out with nobody. I didnt talk to her for about 5 or 6 months. I slowly started talking to her, this time just to be a friend. But from the start I could tell something was wrong she was very shady and didnt answer any of my questions. So me and her brother got into an argument in about march this year and he told me the only reason his sister was even talking to me was because he asked her to as a favor. I felt lower than shit when he said that, I told her to dont ever say shit to me again and **** our friendship from now on I aint got shit to say to her. Ever since then I've been pushing myself to forget about her and I've almost gotten her out of my system until last night. Out of the blue I had a dream about her and it's like all my old feelings for her are coming back. This is not what I want because I know nothing good can come of it. She has a man now and she doesnt like me. I dont believe that she ever liked me, I feel like she was just toying with me. Now you know what I've been going through, what are your thoughts and feelings about the situation and what do you think i should do?

Dreams are a bitch, brought a few back into my mind also...

You could do one of two things

1.If you really like her alot, try talking to her, she might give in...
    2.The downside to number 1. is if she turns you down again or plays games with you, you will feel like shit more than you already are. So you could forget about her.

I say it's 50/50 either way... though she does have a bf, so do whatever you think you should do.

Well I've gotten myself to not care about her anymore.. I've tried talking to her in the past, she didnt even look my way and she blocked me on the internet, so I was like watever... but yea, yesterday me, her brother, and his friend was chilling, and we were taking some group pics to put up on our site. When I got home I IMed her brother to give him pics that I took to put up on the site, I took them with the light off tho, since I concidered the flash of the camera to be enough, the pics came out fine so I sent them to him. His sister out of no where, goes on and says ill you mad black, hmmm... I dont talk to this chick anymore, I dont care what she thinks, so y is she even talking to me? anyways her bro goes back on the pc, and we continue talking... I'm pretty damn resistant now to even wanting to be friends with her. So if she's looking to step back in my life, she better think again. Anyways, 2 of the pix that I sent...