+ Follow This Topic

Thread: [Help Request] First "Real" Date~

Ton is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

[Help Request] First "Real" Date~

I had a girl which I really like. She is the only girl that attracts me through these years. She is just one year older than me. I am 15. Her family, included her, likes me a lot. I am just like one of their member, too. But... days by days, I realized, I love her~

We have been out for shopping for a few times, but those are usually with friends and her families. But... I wanted to get her out for the true "Date".

Here is our little story, I just brief it.
    I met her in a festival invited by her mom. She is one of the popular dancer on the stage (Japanese, Bon Odori). I have not much memories on her when I first met her, I was focusing on her sister by the time.

A week later, she came to the tuition centre. She is just... marvellous. At the first meeting, I can feel that she has no special feelings on me (If there is one, I don't need help anymore).

I admired her for the next two months, we saw each other once a week, but not much talk. She stopped to come to the tuition centre. We had not been talking and meeting for half a year later. But, she remained my Angel~

This February 14th, I invited her out, she agreed, but brought her mother and her sister out too. (Eh?) We had a good time. I found out that she likes Arcade, she is kinda... very active girl~ Ok, we went out on March 3rd. She brought her mother and sister again. And... her mother invited 5 other friends of mine too. (Wtf...)

This is all. Besides this two "date", I never talk to her. And we talked... less too. I confessed once. She turned me down. She say it will be better if I stay as her friend. I know my mistake, I am just a stranger to her, I need to get her out more often. It is not because of I am not good or whatever, it is just.. it is too early for us. But... I admired her over a year, what can you expected?

Ok. A few months later, or should I say, the second Bon Odori I attended. I saw her, she saw me on the festival. I said, "Yo~", she gave me a japanese bow greeting. And turned away... She is having fun with her friends, I see. They are all Japanese... Ok, I am not a Japanese... But, at least a Chinese, kay? (Lol, Japanese and Chinese has no different in look, we seperate them by looking on the style of the clothes, etc.)

On the Bon Odori, I felt once more her cute side. Her baby fat is thick, making her a cute girl. When she smiles and clap her hand at the end of the dance, it was just... OMG. So, I decided to ask her for a date. This time, I wanted to specify one thing, don't bring any of her family members out, no friends too. Just both of us.

Do you think she will go out with me? Because... our culture isn't so... But one lucky thing, Japanese is also open-minded for teen relationships. (If not 100%, also have at least 70%)

What should you think I should say in the phone? What do you think I need to do? I decided to take her out for a lunch, challenge her for an arcade game (Which she invited me to play last year), get her to a cinema, roller skating (Maybe I will drop this). And... a gift?

Let me guess, you're from Malaysia, or even Penang.

Anyway, just ask her to hang out with you, preferably in person, when you see her face to face. You dont have to confess anything since she prefers to stay just friends.

Just go out, have fun, and build chemistry. Bring some small gifts when you see her, doesnt have to be expensive stuffs or wrapped properly, maybe a pack of chocolate flavoured pocky/rocky, her favourite flavor of yokan, or that popular koala bear shaped chocolate filled cookie.

Be yourself, be naturally confident. You are one year younger than her, dont make her conscious of the difference of maturity between you two.

Brush up on some japanese trivia/topics, like what is buraku-min, how japanese call their mother, junihito, shiromuku, kogal, ganguro, the song sukiyaki and what does the lyrics mean, the sakura song, etc. You will be able to surprise them or even impress them if used correctly. These used to work for me if you're trying to hit on japanese girls. They are the sweetest girl you will ever get once you starts dating them, its unbelievable.
    Last edited by valkyrie4896; 20-07-09 at 11:07 PM.
    What could change the nature of a man?

Users Country Flag
    Well... You are right. Only a few countries celebrate Bon Odori. And 18? It is definitely Penang. But you could also check where I live since my IP is revealable to admin.

By the way, her mother is almost my mother, you could say she is my godmother. Ok, her sister once liked me, but I don't think so for now. Surprise them by using the correct ... song? Thx alot for the ideas. I think a chocolate will be enough for this little active cute girl.

I dont have the power to check people's IP dude.

Yeah, just giving you some ideas, but you're the man in your own date, so do whatever you feel right.

Btw, her mother is your grandmother? So you're going to ask your aunt out?

Users Country Flag

Godmother

... Godmother= A non-related woman who pretended to be your mother.

For example, her mother is unrelated to me. Not even close with the ancestors. Maybe... 3000 years ago? Nevermind. It is just, I treat my "godmother" (her mother) as my own mother. While she treats me as her son.

Oh sorry, misread godmother as grandmother. =P