+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 and herpes

his immunity is probably working overtime to beat this virus. my guess is that it leads to outbreak should the immune system want a little break.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Do you have bad acne? Because one of my home girls had bad acne and they gave her valtrex. Maybe you could play it off like u have breakout or some shet. IDK. But this is gross.

Keep it in your pants.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she has the mouth version of herpes ? :p It happens , I had it when I was 12 or something, it passed away and never came back lol
    I wazzzz here

Trollollol lollol lol lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sweety, if you had it when you were 12, you still have it. It's just inactive. However, you are still able to pass it along.

I understand why everyone is freaking out - no one likes the idea of herpes, especially of the genitals. But I tell you, it is a LOT more common than you think, and although it is vital to be responsible about it, the original poster's life is not going to be ruined or come to an end over this. Like Pettit, many people have a single outbreak, and it never happens again.

The poor kid comes looking for advice, and is treated like a pariah. No wonder s/he never came back.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Sweety, if you had it when you were 12, you still have it. It's just inactive. However, you are still able to pass it along.

I understand why everyone is freaking out - no one likes the idea of herpes, especially of the genitals. But I tell you, it is a LOT more common than you think, and although it is vital to be responsible about it, the original poster's life is not going to be ruined or come to an end over this. Like Pettit, many people have a single outbreak, and it never happens again.

The poor kid comes looking for advice, and is treated like a pariah. No wonder s/he never came back.
    I`m not even sure if it was herpes lol it just was and disappeared . I even didn`t go to the doctor.
    Besides there are two types of the virus HSV1 and HSV2.
    The first one is the normal on muth and bla bla and second one is the genitalia one... I go out bye
    I wazzzz here

That dude with the Rosacea sucks but he would be the perfect candidate for those Rosacea commercials.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLl7xZFpx44"]YouTube - Casting Call - Valtrex #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4W1lyD9Bo"]YouTube - Casting Call - Valtrex #2[/ame]
    Last edited by CocoChanel; 25-07-09 at 01:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12