+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Females with younger sister, please enter..

Females with younger sister, please enter..

Let's say you're 20+. And you have a sister who's 18.

You and your sister are born again christians.
    Your sister gets a boyfriend.
    The boyfriend is Catholic.
    Your sister dates him.
    You don't want your sister to have sex.
    After 5 months, your sister and boyfriend have sex together.
    Your sister's boyfriend doesn't know what you want.
    They both start doing kinky things; the boyfriend goes down on your sister, vice versa.

The boyfriend is madly in love with your sister.
    Your sister is madly in love with her boyfriend.

They break up after 10 months.
    Your sister tells your boyfriend that if he gets the blessing of her sister, then they'll get back together.

Is there any possible way of you giving the boyfriend your blessing?

Why did they break up in the first place?

How old is the boyfriend?

Was this your sisters first time having sex/sexual relations?

Your sister's boyfriend doesn't know what you want.
    What does this line mean?

They broke up because of a fight, and it snowballed and got bigger.
    The boyfriend is 18, exactly 1 month and 7 days younger.
    Yes, its the sisters first time.
    The boyfriend didn't know that the elder sister was against having sex.

I'd also want to add that the boyfriend treated the girl REALLY well. Did everything for her, was a complete gentleman, he was her priority, whatever she wanted, he bought it for her, wherever she wanted to go, they went. Stuff like that.

BUT the girlfriend DID sleep over at the boyfriends house, making the girlfriend lie to the sister and parents. The boyfriend's mother isn't there; his older sister is though.

So, do you want the religious advice?

Or the relationship advice?

Depending on which doctor you want to see will tailor the advice given.

One other thing though...and dont take this personally, but why do two 18 year olds need anyone's blessing to date each other...?

P.S. -
    A) No reason to talk in 3rd person here...we are all anonymous for the most part. Trust me, she isnt going to find out.

B) If you are asking for relationship opinion, I stick with the athiestic "Hard Truth" advice, and disregard any religious teachings. Most people here seem to be along these lines though as well.

I suppose. Ok, I'm the BF. Heheh.

I'm terrified of her sister. I dont know why, but i just am.

I really have no idea why she wants her sister's blessings. It's something like "if you can make them believe that we're good together, then damn, we're meant to be" or something like that.

I need...advice. If you can, both religous and relationship-wise would be great.

The rules are: my girlfriend won't ask them or convince them to talk to her sister. its one of those "you should do it yourself" things.

I tried calling the sister, but she didn't answer. Apparently she said that she'll never answer. But I'm hoping that this goes with that "Love always perseveres" so...Yeah...Maybe it's her test for me to see if ill still try.

Ok, you arent gonna like this response, but its late and I havent really put a lot of thought into it....sooo.....

This is some seriously sick and twisted shit you are dealing with here. What you have on your hands, is a girl who has been sooo convinced by her brain-washed religious psycho family - that what she did was a crime unforgivable by God, and an eternity of Hellfire and damnation await her. UNLESS, she is a goody little 2-shoes the rest of her life, and vows celebicy until marriage.

Think about this. Why in the **** should you need someone else's 2-cents for the relationship to work?

Does her older sister know you?

Did you sleep with her older sister? No? Then why the hell is it any of her godamn business?

This chick you were in a relationship with....she is testing you. She is an attention seeking little girl who needs to grow the hell up, get off of mommy's tit, and start making some damn decisions on her own.

It is extremely unfair of her to ask this of you. She is trying to see just how far you will go to win her love. To hell with that.

You tell her that you aren't gonna take that shit, and if she really wants to be with you, then there is going to have to be another way.

Dont be a sucker.

You're right...
    You're right...
    It IS late.

Hahaha, joking. But yeah, I've thought of that as well...

But that wasn't my question. Would you (as the sister) give a blessing?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm... i would say **** it already. you already have slept with the sister so why should you bother with her blessings?? obviously your gf or ex doesn't seem to care about her sister's blessings so why should you? secondly, are you thinking of getting back with her gf...?? if so, that is something that YOU two should work out reguardless of what her sister thinks. she might not agree on you having sex, but she can't control her sister dates. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Question still stands...

And I'm not sure if I should get back with her. I'm seriously not sure...Though everyone's saying that I shouldn't bother with anyone who's trying to test me this much, I say that this is the only time throughout my life that I'm sincerely happy. I don't know if something else is going to make me happy, but I don't know what I found; is it something that will make me happy for a long time, or is something that will make me temporarily happy? Whatever it is, I'm not really willing to let go NOW, because I'm relatively hard to please. What's bugging me is that if one of my exes tried to pull this stunt with me, I'd be over them in a shower; but I'm not with this. I don't know why, but I'm not.

Well, it seems to be a problem for your sister to figure out. And that part about you not wanting her to have sex....we all make up our OWN minds. So, just tell your sister how you really feel about her and the guy being together and let it be...
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Hey there. I've been there, I know what you're talking about, especially the stuff having to do with premarital sex.

BUT-

Let me tell you something, you should give them the blessing, you kno why? Well, shit happens and yes, she lied to you and your parents but still she deserves another chance. Love like that doesn;t happen too often adn you guys can get over it, or you'll ruin her life.

It's amazing that things are great bewteen them and that he's her firt guy that she truly loves, let them be. People commit sins, and they'll ahev to answer for them, no need to punish them too. I want you to realize how important it is that she doesn't lose that relationship. If she does, she'll blame you, parents, GOD, essentially everyone for the lost love and her unhappiness.

Do you really want your sister to lose her faith just because she did something wrong? Let them be, and give them your blessing given that they behave if it's so important to you. If they can't keep hands off each other, let them be too. Don't break her life, she's a vulnerable teen, and just because they did it doesn't mean they can't be together.
    I have it all. Including kino.

it's not the sister's life. she can't tell her little sister what to do...only to guide her. but that's her parents job. if the parents aren't around then ya...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

The younger sister is using the older sister as her excuse not to date you - - chances are she knows you are afraid of big sis.

Move on to greener pastures

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Killerbabe....Rach....go back and re-read the entire thread.

Adelphi isnt the sister, he is the boyfriend in the relationship

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast