+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just broke up... Depressed.

Just broke up... Depressed.

Hi buddies... I can't believe it. I lost the first serious relationship of my life just yesterday we had a big fight cause she said I was getting really jealous of her. ?: Oh god I can't believe it that that happened to me... She was the first girl I really loved and I don't know what I'm gonna do from now on. I 'm sad... I cac't sleep, everytime I say myself ''o.k so what?'' the next moment I think of the times we passed together and my heart really hurts me. I can't believe that I lost her. I can't even eat... Every time of the day whatever I'm doing I think of that... Please I really need some motivation... I feel like dying or sthg...

Well, what happened? Were you jealous of her? and in what way? Did she overreact, or did you really go beyond decent, with the jealousy things. It's just a little strange to me, because a serious relationship usually doesn't come to an abrupt halt like that, because of ONE fight... So, it must have been something that was building up all along and stuff, you know. So, it might be worth asking yourself what really went wrong, to see if there's something you need to work on.

Once you do the self-analysis, and have accepted that it's over for good, and thats he isn't coming back (which you should do soon, if you have stopped eating and stuff), you have to start working towards getting over her. Talk to close friends, write about how you feel; do whatever it takes for you not to keep it all inside. If you have any questions that only she can answer... of if you are just unable to accept it, then go to her to hear it. Once you are ready, cut contact with her. You wil need to be away for this to be done properly.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    true, she might never come back, and if that is the case, i suggest that you learn from this. you might not want to be so jealous with the next gf, because from their point of view, they take this jealous thoughts and distrust. they feel that if you can't truth them when they are with other guys, then you're not worth being around. however, if you don't get back with this girl, atleast learn from this mistake so that it doesn't happen again. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

But it comes down to that...

love ain't everything, there's much more to life than it.

dun die.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips