+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when he grabs your butt?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It means that he disrespected you. This should be enough for you to stay away from him.
    Isn't it funny how the other woman never sees it that way, tho?

This man doesn't respect women. Not his wife, not you.

I dunno, tho. Do they have children? If not then you might be doing her a favour exposing him for a cheat.

If they do have children tho, then you are lower than low. Homewreckers are completely selfish people, incapable of having a true, loving partnership. Its one thing to destroy an adult relationship where all adults involved have choice. Its completely another to actively contribute to breaking apart a family and causing irreparable damage to children who didn't ask for any of that mess.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Do you always have men touching you like that? I rarely let people touch me at all except if I'm with a girl I'm dating or I'm shaking someone's hand or giving someone a hug. And yes, I do believe in personal space. On a instinctive level, it should have made you want to beat his ass.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

it's very unclassy

He want to bone you from behind. Thats what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Do you always have men touching you like that? I rarely let people touch me at all except if I'm with a girl I'm dating or I'm shaking someone's hand or giving someone a hug. And yes, I do believe in personal space. On a instinctive level, it should have made you want to beat his ass.
    Ass slap ass pat is standard greeting.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like OV better than George, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Ass slap ass pat is standard greeting.
    You're an idiot. First you say that he wanted to bone her from behind, now you said it's a standard greeting. You make no sense man. You basically blatantly contradicted yourself.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    You're an idiot. First you say that he wanted to bone her from behind, now you said it's a standard greeting. You make no sense man. You basically blatantly contradicted yourself.
    It is a standard greeting and he wants to bone her from behind. I want to bone many women from behind and I still greet them with the standard greeting of 'hello' and if I could get away with patting them on the ass I would.

It would still be a standard greeting with a desire to bone said women from behind. The semantics do not preclude the intention to bone anyone from behind. Including your Mum.

You really need to assess this situation as it is potentially VERY serious to both your relationships. Yes, alcohol increases confidence and cloaks inhibitions. It may have been the alcohol, however it matters not what did happen just where you take it now. It may be fun to flirt, but darl you really need to learn WHEN to flirt. If both parties enjoy a good flirt then of course it is perfectly healthy, but when a man is married this is not safe territory. The definition of flirting is to court triflingly or act amorously without serious intentions; play at love. But the line between without serious intentions and with serious intentions is VERY thin. If his marriage is in trouble, you must let he and his wife resolve the matter. If their marriage is based on love and communication then they will persevere.

Hope I helped. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnick View Post
    I am friends with this married man - ok we have been pretty much just acquaintances up until this last weekend. We were out of town and his wife wasn't there. He was flirting with me all weekend which was interesting and enjoyable. I though it was harmless and that it was kind of nice to get to know him better. I haven't seen him be much of a flirt in general. Then the last night he drank a little too much and grabbed my butt. I did like it.
    Now I'm just a little confused. Is that beyond harmless flirting? Did he just go too far because he is drunk? Maybe his marriage is in trouble?
    If this married man is touching your bum, then he has not set up boundaries or "hedges" around himself in regards to interacting with other women in regards to his own marriage, period. Unless his wife endorses him touching other women's bums, he's either outside of those boundaries, or there are none to begin with. Perfect setup for a breach of trust and marital woes to come.

My suggestion is to offer him the opportunity to either a. do it around his wife or b. tell his wife he's doing it in a jovial manner. (hey did you know your husband is an excellent ass slapper! I know from personal experience!) See what kind of reaction that gets our of him or the wife.

And to be honest, if you're encouraging him, you're no better than he is. You're acting selfish and that's a sign of weakness. Unless you want people to perceive you as weak and easy, party on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The OP is never coming back. Or it was a troll. Or both.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

do not let him touch you anymore, all u need to do is scowl at him next time he does it. If thats not enough hes even a BIGGER douchebag than he already is from wat you said already. STAY AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    It is a standard greeting and he wants to bone her from behind. I want to bone many women from behind and I still greet them with the standard greeting of 'hello' and if I could get away with patting them on the ass I would.

It would still be a standard greeting with a desire to bone said women from behind. The semantics do not preclude the intention to bone anyone from behind. Including your Mum.
    It's not a standard greeting. You're not greeting with an ass slap/pat/touch. That is a primo example of sexual harassment.

I like to grab the ass sometimes, for me its simply an indirect comment that I am really in to her at the moment I do it!

Quote Originally Posted by lucasshapiro View Post
    I like to grab the ass sometimes, for me its simply an indirect comment that I am really in to her at the moment I do it!
    And people wonder why there are sexual harrassment lawsuites. If someone whom I wasn't in a relationship with grabbed my butt, I would punch them in the face.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast