+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What does it mean when he grabs your butt?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    No, I'm serious, it was an accident. I was grabbing stuff out of the bottom of my locker and she was leaning against the lockers leaning over to touch my head, and as I stood up I angrily tried to slam my locker. I didn't even see her.

It bounced off her head and I had to slam it again to close it.

I was so pissed I just walked away.

Then that group of girls, plus more that weren't even there, tried to get me suspended/expelled a few months later. I was called down to the office and it was like 8 girls vs. me. The vice principle was a black lady. As soon as I explained my side of the story, and apologized specifically to the girl whose head I injured, they were chastised and told to apologize to me.
    I missed this. Good to know there are still some reasonable people in charge.

I am suspicious of groups of women like this. Usually, there's a mob mentality that has blown out of proportion from one person who (perhaps) has a legitimate issue. I tend to think, tho, that a truly legitimate issue doesn't require a group of irate banshees to provide 'support'. Its more often a sign that their position is weak and they think they can bully a decision-maker into siding with them. I just tend to get pissed off then b/c it needlessly complicates what is usually a simple fix.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I forgot to mention, the reason why the principle sided with me is because I repeatedly told them not to touch my head in a calm but firm manner. They didn't deny it so it was clear they invaded my personal space first. The only thing I did "wrong" was not apologizing and checking on that one girl when I realized what happened. To be honest, she was kind of a bystander so I did legitimately feel bad for that.

The rest I would've love to have cockslapped.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234