+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can you easily take someone out of your life?

How can you easily take someone out of your life?

Evicted by Bestfriend (not from her home but from her life)
    Few months ago bestfriend stop answering my call and/or returning my call. So i figure maybe she's busy. Then i email her text her, no respond. So first thing i begin to think aw man i said something unconsciously or did something and bothered her and now she's avoiding me.

I tell her this and she gets mad at me for thinking she was avoiding me. I go "well i'm sorry had it happen before and no solid ground for me to stand on" didn't know what else to think cuz i was worried.

next thing u know she calls me and seems very indifferent with me and i tell her i miss her when we gonna chill? Cuz previously cancel two of our dates. And i had a feeling she would. Mind you i've know her since freshman in HS and we're 27 now.

Then on this call i go i've miss you and tell her what's going on in my life. So then i go how r u thing how is life?, how is everything with u and ur husband. Suddenly goes i don't want to talk about it.
    Shortly after that goes "I have to get off the phone talk later" That was last time we spoke over the phone.

I give her time and i call her. Doesn't answer the phone. I'm here needing sumone to talk to cuz she's the only person i trust at the time with my life.

One day i was so frustrated left her a message "i'm tired of calling and calling and emailing and texting and you don't acknowledge me at all, so if there is time in your so called busy life call me"

Of course she was pissed at me.

I'm like can you blame me. I have no family in my state i'm all alone with my kids after my divorce. So i'm seeking some emotional support here.

bomb just goes off one day and she goes on about how i make it all about me and that i treated her like crap yadda yadda.

I say to her how dare you say that when i gave you a roof, food, and treated you like my sister. Seriously i treated her like crap when i'm treating her to dinner, shopping, ect. I'm in shock.

so i start saying how can u say it's about me when you won't even talk to me about you anymore. Of course you say that. I'm thinking ok something is up in her life and covering it up making it seem like i'm the f'd up one right.

it just got nastier man. She goes on about how she disagrees with a lot that i did and that she never said anything only stuck around and put up with me and didn't want to be around. I'm like is she serious.

anyhow this all happened in march and till this day she hasn't spoken to me.

See i'll admit I got issues but don't go ahead and use it against me. Because guess what i believe in forgiveness.
    Today thought of her and said damn i would forgive her and be like hey "water under the bridge" whatever.

But she'll start saying don't waste my text, talking like i'm a complete stranger.

So yea i'm heartbroken.

sorry so long just wanted to let it out
    comments are welcome and tx for taking the time to read

What exactly did you do? I think she should forgive you.

Well honestly? I think she mistaken my sarcasm and took it personally. Like when we would talk after weeks of her not acknowledging me, i would say "dude what the hell?" or something like "hey crazy, what's the matter with you that you just don't seem like yourself lately?"
    No she's known me for many years shouldn't be a surprise to her how i am.

Well, you can sever all contact with her. That would be a good start.

Well... nothing that can't be fixed with some quick cement and a deep river... never mind.. don't go that route.

Move on, she doesn't care about you.

She's saying you're all about yourself, while in reality she's projecting her selfishness onto you.

Not even returning a call and saying: listen Bob (or whatever your name is), it's over, I am not interested in you, or whatever, is just lame and.. you guessed it, selfish.

So forget about her, and go find yourself someone who cares.

Oh and don't do that stuppid shit like sending her hatemails or so.. she'd probably call the cops on you for harrasment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]