+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texting

Texting

Okay, so I fell for this other girl who is going to my school next semester and yes I'm an asshole for liking another girl if I'm in a relationship. I already established that.

We text each other a lot? Do you girls text all the guys you meet or only ones you like?

I met this girl on facebook and she gave me her number.

~Shakes my head~ Tsk Tsk Tsk.

would answering this be helpful to you, to pursue this other woman?
    i really dont like this
    "I swear ill burn this city down to show you the light"

Don't worry, I broke up with her after I found out I was interested in another person. It wasn't fair and I wasn't cut out for it.

Texting means absolutely nothing...You should look for other signs if she's into you or not...Most girls love texting, no matter even if it's just stupid random shit.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Texting means absolutely nothing...You should look for other signs if she's into you or not...Most girls love texting, no matter even if it's just stupid random shit.
    Thanks for being straight up. =) That really helped a lot. Good advice.

No problem..After making mistakes like that, eventually I learned lol...If you are interested though, don't wait too long to make your move...She's going to your school next semester and there will be other guys interested so you don't want to end up her best friend...unless you really want to..good luck!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Okay, I'm thinking about asking out for a movie or something. How do I do this without sounding creepy?

Update 3:34 PM: Damn, I think I ****ed up.

Update 3:38 PM: She said we can hangout sometime before school starts.

Update 3:40 PM: We're meeting sometime soon. We just need to figure something out.

YAY!! *does a happy dance while he is in his cubical trying not to make a scene*
    Last edited by Raze; 25-07-09 at 03:43 AM.

lol..good work Raze!

i usually like texting and then tallking on the phone. :/ i'm shyy like that : (

Quote Originally Posted by _bebedreams View Post
    i usually like texting and then tallking on the phone. :/ i'm shyy like that : (
    See, I'm a weird one. Sometimes I like texting. Sometimes I like talking on the phone. I loooove hearing a cute voice on the phone with a cute laugh, which is what I heard when I first had the balls to talk to her. It was a great conversation. Something needs to be said for cute laughs. lol
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Ton is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Absolute correct. Once, I text a girl, everytime, I confessed to her through the mail because I was a coward. After a few years, I met her, face to face, then... we start texting again. A few days after, I get her out and confessed to her face to face, she accepted me. I have a lot of experience which shows that, texting means absolute nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    Absolute correct. Once, I text a girl, everytime, I confessed to her through the mail because I was a coward. After a few years, I met her, face to face, then... we start texting again. A few days after, I get her out and confessed to her face to face, she accepted me. I have a lot of experience which shows that, texting means absolute nothing.
    I don't understand what you said.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.