+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A -not that- successful night

A -not that- successful night

Hi everyone, I'm new to loveforum.
    I wanted to tell you about this thing that happened to me on the graduation night a few years ago when I didn't have a girlfriend.

Here in Sweden, you usually graduate at the age of 18 or 19 and a really common tradition is to spend the night at a nightclub together with the rest of the graduated students.

Now, this night. The club I was in was cramped. There was people everywhere and being young and single, I saw it as a opportunity to look up every interesting girl of my age.
    The night turned out to be a big disappointment. There were a lot of good looking girls but not really one in my taste and since I was unable to drink alcohol, due to horrible combo of being drunk and then getting the norovirus infection, the night was just getting more and more boring.
    As the night goes on my friends are getting drunker and I'm getting more bored but then suddenly! A good looking girl of my taste appears!

I see her on the dance floor and I begin to make some eye contact. Just a little so that she knows that I have been looking. After that I manage to bring up me and my friend on the dance floor and I dance a little close to her, not with her though, and after a while we move to the other dance floor.
    She and her friend follows us a little while later and I move my friends out of the way(in a way that she's able to see) so that I'm once again able dance close to her.
    Then, me and my friends walks over to a table close to the bar and just a little while later, she and her friend places themselves at the bar.

At that minute, I was thinking "Great! We're done with the foreplay. Time to go to the bar, order a beer and break the ice." and then the barman says "We're closing! Everyone to the exit!".

With no way to approach her without making it look awkward (you know how it was when you where 18) I realised my night was over.

That's one of my failed nights. Do you have any similar experiences to tell about? I would love to hear.

When i was in HS i called up this girl so we can study for our test. She was first making some excuse that we wouldn't be able to study cause i was hitting on her (which was true) but i was really persistent so i went over to her house anyways..So after awhile of just talking and kissing our clothes started coming off...Now we are both naked and then i notice a car upfront...Her parents were coming home....So i quickly put my underwear on and climbed out through the window.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings