+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do white girls never date brown guys?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends on where you live. My ex-husband was Punjabi (I'm white), and I actually know a LOT of white girls dating or married to Indian men. Mind you, I live in western Canada, and it has one of the highest populations of South Asians in North America. I actually still use Punjabi with my clients at work, because there's so many of them, and they don't always speak English.

White girls are not readily accepted in Indian culture. I had to work to gain their respect. Most girls just don't bother because it's too much work, it's easier to date someone from your own culture.

I still like brown guys though. Some of them are pretty damn fine.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Even in Eastern Canada there is a lot of white girls with Indian guys...Most of the ones i see are older though, in their 30's and 40's...Don't know about younger ones.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Who is the new guy? Bengali? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Depends on where you live. My ex-husband was Punjabi (I'm white), and I actually know a LOT of white girls dating or married to Indian men. Mind you, I live in western Canada, and it has one of the highest populations of South Asians in North America. I actually still use Punjabi with my clients at work, because there's so many of them, and they don't always speak English.

White girls are not readily accepted in Indian culture. I had to work to gain their respect. Most girls just don't bother because it's too much work, it's easier to date someone from your own culture.

I still like brown guys though. Some of them are pretty damn fine.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I went back to the white boys.

My new future hubby is a blue-eyed blonde. Opposite end of the spectrum entirely, lol.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i don't know why, or if it's even true,

i have white skin and green eyes and i had a chinese bf, he had the most beautiful skin i have ever seen, the colour was just incredible, he was sallow skinned with beautiful brown eyes. he was so beautiful, so incredibly beautiful.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's got to do with the number of Mexicans, Indians, etc, etc, who barely speak English and who are not acclimated to the culture. Maybe I'm pulling this out of my ass, but most Asians and blacks I've encountered (young ones, anyway) speak English fluently, dress like any other American, eat much the same food, have much the same interests.

Not necessarily so with the rest. The Mexicans and Indians I have seen dating white girls may as well have been white themselves given their habits and their speech.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, but their parents are usually immigrants, and don't like their kids becoming so white-washed.

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeath View Post
    ^ why? just because some of us are involved in terrorism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotten View Post
    Yes, if white girls start to date brown guys, the terrorists win.
    I second that. Do you really want all the lives lost to be meaningless?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

duude it dosnt matter what you are but some girls are afraid to date a guy with a different religion thats why.

I need a white girl right now to sleep with

^^^beware. Arab and Indian guys see white girls as meat/easy. That's what my middle east and Indian guyfriends tell me.

^ white girls are fun, loving and easier indeed, our girls are pretty damn conservative thats the thing i dont like about them

Quote Originally Posted by IamDeath View Post
    ^ many arabian men look similar to either greek, italian or hispanic men, including myself.
    So true. My Father gets mistaken for a Hispanic or Black man of Mixed Race all the time. It's quite annoying for him.

I get mistaken for one too. People even walk up to me saying shet in Spanish and I'm like what the fck are you talking about?! It's not that I don't understand them, I understand the language but I can't speak it well.

I pretend to not understand them on purpose because they auto assume I am Hispanic when I AM NOT.

^ where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    So true. My Father gets mistaken for a Hispanic or Black man of Mixed Race all the time. It's quite annoying for him.

I get mistaken for one too. People even walk up to me saying shet in Spanish and I'm like what the fck are you talking about?! It's not that I don't understand them, I understand the language but I can't speak it well.

I pretend to not understand them on purpose because they auto assume I am Hispanic when I AM NOT.
    just a little angry about this, aren't you?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast