+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bootycall?

bootycall?

A guy i knew for 9 months and had meant only 3 times called me out to his house for a movie. I didn't know him that much, but i went because i really missed him and didn't see him in forever! we talk alot on msn and that's just about it.

I had no idea that this movie thing became something else. Eventually in the end we ended up making out and dry-humping in his room. And, i didn't wanna continue soo i asked to leave. I gave him a kiss goodbye and 2 days after, his ex girlfriend's cousin called and threatened me about the day i went to his house.

this is soo werid and i hope it doesn't turn into a problem :x
    but what do you think? is it a bootycall ..
    because we didn't talk afterwards ?

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Dreams do you really want to get involved with someone whose ex girlfriends cousin has those kind of issues? There's a million guys out there that would love to spend time with you that dont have an ex-girl friends cousin that's psychotic. Cut your losses and move on

I think it was just a bootycall. Don't let it happen again. Live and learn.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Modern English lesson:

"Come over and watch a movie" means, "Suck me off and don't tell anyone".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Modern English lesson:

"Come over and watch a movie" means, "Suck me off and don't tell anyone".
    It does? I've invited girls to watch movies with me and sex was the last thing on my mind.

Conversely, girls have asked me to watch movies with them and sex was the last thing on their mind.

And I'm not trying to be a know-it-all and I hardly know everything there is to know about relationships. When I give advice, just take it with a grain of salt. Not everything I say is going to be true and not everything is going to be false. I will be right on about some stuff and I will completely off about most stuff.
    Last edited by Raze; 28-07-09 at 03:42 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I've seen this plenty. Look, if it's someone you're legitimately friends with, that's another thing entirely, but this guy is someone you barely know. He didn't call to ask you out, he called to ask you to come over to his house at night without anyone else there. Yes, it's a booty call. Respect yourself and don't go over there again.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've seen this plenty. Look, if it's someone you're legitimately friends with, that's another thing entirely, but this guy is someone you barely know. He didn't call to ask you out, he called to ask you to come over to his house at night without anyone else there. Yes, it's a booty call. Respect yourself and don't go over there again.
    I agree with that, Giga. And yeah the girls I'm talking about were friends.