+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend being stressed out

My girlfriend being stressed out

My girlfriend and I have been together for like 3 years. Right now we are in a long distance relationship so there are plenty of hardships involved but we love each other very much regardless. Though as of late, I'm getting the feeling that she doesn't feel for me the same. Talking on the phone doesn't seem to interest her too well now, she tends to like talking online more from what I know. When we talk on messenger she use to type me long paragraphs but now all she does is type three words. Most commonly "Oh I see." I ask her if there is anything is wrong but she just says that it's the stress of going to college.

She says she loves me, but as of late, I feel there's something that is unsaid. It's really bugging me and I want to help her. She means everything to me. Any advice of how I may be able to help her?

High school sweethearts?

Hmmm, it might be just stress and her not really feeling like talking.

Or it could be her no longer being interested in you, or it could be anything in between.

Without any ability to find out which it is, all you can do is be patient and see if she comes out of it i guess. And offer her the chance to talk about anything that might be bothering her. Maybe she can talk about why college is stressing her?

What are you talking to her about? Is about something that you want to talk about, or something that she wants to talk about?

What i mean is, do you bring up the topic or does she? Maybe talk about something that interests her again. Asking her why college is stressing her would be a great idea, and it can clear the air. If she doesnt want to tell you then maybe it isnt that at all. Its your call, but make the right decisions.