+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hard times after long relationship

hard times after long relationship

Hi all,
    I have ended a 7 year relationship and I feel sad for it... as you will see that i do ask for alot of advise and I am pretty straight forward with it. (i do not do long threads) opps that causes misunderstanding in this situation...
    basically this is it... I love him it was almost instantly.. I did everything for him including supporting him when he had no money or job... he in turn was doing alot wrong that i found out about alot later and had built up resentment until I ended it and even though I love him I know it is for the best...

hi baby mouse. I really understand how u felt as I have the same situation.
    although he left me i still love him as much as before. but we have to face this and be strong. so please take care and look for the future.

Be strong and try to develop ways to improve yourself. I'm Raze, nice to meet you.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

7 years is long, that really suxx.

Take time for yourself, grieve about the loss, find yourself and your strenght back, surround yourself with good supportive friends and don't make the mistake to jump immediately into another relation, because you may have a rebound.

That's something you definitely don't want.

It's going to be tuff for a while, but you'll survive. In the end, you'll come out of this stronger, and more picky.

I wish you all the best and all the strenght you need to get through this rough period.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]