+ Follow This Topic

Thread: complicated situation

complicated situation

Hello, ill do my best to give all the details and thanks for reading

Ive known this girl for just about a year at first i didnt want a relationship and she did even though she really wanted to be with me ive been hurt and i couldnt do it so she found someone who would give her one since she doesnt like to just mess around, me and her remained good friends always there for each other and the best of best friends, i got feelings for her and once she was done with her boyfriend we got together, we never lie to each other, we can say anything, and when we fight all we need to do is hear each others voice and we are more than fine again, now we have been dating for lets say 4 months and been friends for a year now which ive always thought being friends before builds an amazing foundation. she recently went on vacation and my best friend pat and his other best friend which happens to be a girl we always party together so i decided it be nice to be good friends with her so i took her to lunch as friends, now someone told my girlfriend i was hooking up with her or something and shes got it in her head i cheated even though she has no proof and shes going off a simple convo with someone even thought the girl i took out called her even.... hints why i wanted to be friends with the girl because she just proved to be an amazing friend and try to help fix my relationship. what i dont get is she has never doubted my trust and ive always been there everytime she needed me, ive never told her im busy ive always came right then, but im striped from all my trust in a blink of an eye and she wont evne sit down and talk with me she talked to me on the phone for mayb 2-5 mins at a time a couple times, i told her i did nothing and to please let me talk but she wont, she called me the night of and asked what i was doing and i said just at home, did you want to come over and she replied i really dont know why i called, i kept her on the phone for a moment or 2 and that was it... i saw that as a good sign but i dont know i texted her good night but no reply, but yesterday the 2nd day after it happened i gave her a call at 2pm and never got anything back and now its the 3rd day, do i just not talk to her and give her time or do i send her a good night or what? i know i didnt do anything wrong her but i want to do what i can to fix this, she means the world to me and i can honestly say she felt the same before she believed these lies
    Last edited by REDEMPTION; 27-07-09 at 11:31 PM.

You sound like a desperate mofo to be honest. She probably doesn't like you. You are a first class fool. Not to mention you are completely whipped and your idealizing this person to the point where she is Jesus.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

well that's kinda harsh, regardless of what you say her friends have tried to get her out of bed and for argument sake her friends are actually mine, im 19 and ive went through more girls than you would like to think however this is the only girl i have ever cared about

Quote Originally Posted by REDEMPTION View Post
    well that's kinda harsh, regardless of what you say her friends have tried to get her out of bed and for argument sake her friends are actually mine, im 19 and ive went through more girls than you would like to think however this is the only girl i have ever cared about
    I don't care about your past. You're acting desperate.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

lol, so a phone call one day and a text the next? and i was asking if i should do anything more because i felt like i was doing too much as it is with 1 call and 1 text in 3 days, are you kidding me?
    sorry that i actually give the truth and not the prideful half story

Fact: She's not answering your calls.

Fact: I was harsh, but people are harsh with me and that's the only way I learn my mistakes.

Fact: She's not into you.

Fact: This isn't a good sign and bad things are on the horizon.

Fact: Saying she means the world to you and she won't answer your damn calls sounds desperate.

Why would you want a girl who won't answer your damn calls anyway? That's stupid! Think about this. People answer calls all the time to sales marketers, companies looking for donations, and even people who have the wrong number. Hell, people even answer the phone when they really don't wanna talk to their boss and he or she is on the other line. But guess what? Not for you! She'll answer the phone for some random person, but not you! That would make me pissed off. How are you not pissed off at her for this? If you're not seeing any of these as red flags, you need a psychiatric evaluation.

You're trying to cry on my shoulder and you're pissed off because I'm not letting you. I'm not going to tell you things are alright when they aren't.

I don't care if you have a prideful story or not. I don't care what you did in the past. I don't care if you take my advice or not. You need to take my advice with a grain of salt. I am right about somethings, I am wrong about a lot things. You obviously want an answer and I'm giving you my answer. You can be pissed off at me, I don't care. If you expected a shoulder to cry on, I'm not your guy. I'm going to tell you what I think you're doing wrong, I'm gonna tell you what I think you should do, and you're going to do whatever you want to do anyway.

I say move on. You have this damn fairy tale view of love. If she means the world to you, the world must not be worth that much to you. You know how long it takes a person to text, not long. It's not hard to send a text. You just press keys.

And by the way, I can't even tell which girl your going after.
    Last edited by Raze; 28-07-09 at 03:59 AM.

So you didn't cheat but she thinks that you did? Ok well if that's the truth, you should try (very maturely) to explain to her that someone is telling lies about you. Second thing, after you've explained everything, do something really good for her...something that she'll remember for a long time...After that give her some space if she still wants it...Also, if your friends did that to you, maybe you should think about who you hang out with because certain people want nothing more then see others fail. If she really trusts you and has strong feelings for you, she will return.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

damn raze im so glad your wrong on this one, today she called me and said shes done nothing but sleep and hasnt eatin, so i came over and we talked and she sees the truth, its kinda bad when her parents shake your hand because they just saw their daughter eat 15 mins after seeing me for the first time in 3 days, but hey shes not into at all right? psh horrible advice man