Pixie’s Li’l Guide To Astral Traveling

Hello and good day to everyone and all!

Just taking a moment out to share a bit about an area of my life that I find to be quite extraordinary. That area of awe and mystery that raptures all of us, the astral realms where I have visited time and time again. Its my belief that when we all dream we enter another interlocking world existing around us, whether we consciously are aware of this or not. Not to mention the myriad of other souls that we can communicate with there and learn great lessons from, converse with! Just think of what can transpire!
>>>>
I am assuring you that with some patience and a strong desire to dream lucidly, you can began to explore your dreams with new eyes! Your senses will be heightened and you will begin to realise that you are truly a free spiritual being!
<<<<
In these magical realms, many breathtaking events can take place, signs and sigils significant to our spiritual well-being can present themselves. So many possibilities and alternatives that we can only imagine in waking day can materialise as well in our dreams, which are very enigmatic.
>>>>
My special interests in the dream realms have taken me further on my path to the discovery of Self. I long to share with you my findings and it is my honour to assist you on a journey that proves that you control your own destiny.
<<<<
Often, while discussing astral traveling and lucid dreams, I am asked for advice, tips and assistance to successfully being fully conscious in the astral dream realms. Although, I am far from an expert on dreams, I have discovered methods that have made my travels more effortless and am positive they can be for some of you! I especially love to assist those who seek guidance so I decided to compile my simple and helpful list to astral projection and lucid dreaming. ^_^
>>>>
Alright, perhaps it would be wise to provide a checklist to help keep things simplified and in order.
<<<<
1. You will need a nice blank study notebook or journal – YES yes. It is essential for beginners to record their dream adventures. When I first began, I would record as many details of my dreams the moment I awakened. It is also important to keep this journal close at hand beyond reach along with writing pen. I find that after awakening from a nice vivid dream to use restroom or move around much causes your dream to slip further away, so just lie there, grab your pen and scribble away as soon as you awaken. Some people do not understand the significance of this, well I believe its an exercise for the memory and also a way to train you to recognise when you are dreaming.
>>>>
2. Alright the next important thing – turn your sleeping quarters into your nice comfy sanctuary. For those of you who know a bit of Feng Shui, this may benefit in this area as well. I would suggest colours that soothe you, nice flowing curtains, a good comfy mattress if you can manage. These things aren’t exactly necessary but it does indeed help but for those of you who cannot provide themselves this bed environment, please do not get discouraged, alright?
<<<<
3. Okay you MUST please turn off ANY televisions. For some odd reason, these propaganda boxes interfere with the ability to astral travel. TURN THEM OFF!!!!!
>>>>
4. Love soft music? Good. Whatever soothes your spirit, play it. Play it right before you go to sleep softly in the background, just loud enough to hear like soft whisper.I am not suggesting that it has to be ’soft’ just music that relaxes your soul, calms your mind. Put fav songs on REPEAT mode. My personal favorites is the melodiies orchestrated by the composer Nobuo Uematsu who does music for the Final Fantasy series. Yes I know, he’s the best, hehe but seriously, those and other instrumentals are what set me soaring the astral skies and they follow me on my adventures so its as if i am exploring to a soundtrack. How nice, right?
<<<<
NOTE * Eat nice light, healthy meals, drink fresh water often and avoid artificial food additives whenever possible and those of you who like to indulge in alcohol - no NO! Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate a li’l spirits too here & there but it can affect you greatly and prevent you from experiencing lucidity.
>>>>
5. Just before sleeping and when you feel as though you can lie down and crash within minutes, get relaxed in best comfy position as possible or lie on your back. Relax all limbs as much as possible, release any tensions, a nice massage would be a plus, too. Clear your thoughts and do some forms of meditation, like Vipasana which is an easy basic one.
<<<<
6. This may sound silly but on some occasions to help quiet my mind and relax, I would gaze for a moment at a light source, a lamp bulb or something and then close my eyes and make the light swirls dance around in the blackness of my vision. Yes I know but it works everytime. I will do this while in comfy position as my body fell asleep and next thing I know, astral realms here I come!
>>>>
7. While lying there, your body falls asleep. Basically, all you are really doing is keeping the mind awake, yourself as your body falls asleep. There is a tingly sensation when that happens that tempts you to move. DON’T! Let it flow through you, it feels good and you’ll only interupt your whole purpose if you do.
<<<<
8. In my early stages, a few times I experience what I feel a temporary blindness while slipping out the body. This scared me and pulled me back in instantly. It reminds me of how like a string snaps itself back into a yo-yo. So next important thing HAVE NO FEAR!!! Be confidant. KNOW that you will soon be roaming astral realms!!
>>>>
9. While sleepy and ready to drift off, try focusing on a particular person, someone very dear and precious to you. Their face, mannerisms, voice, gestures, etc. repeat their name over and over in your head and visualise. This method is way of initiating contact with this person in your astral adventure so double the fun!!! WARNING I must advise that your dream person is someone who is also asleep and is fully aware of the attempt at doing this and consents with your visitation for obvious reasons.
<<<<
Alright ‘whew’ that sums about everything up. I will be back to add/edit anything I left out and I hope that this information was helpful to yall. Some websites on astral traveling and lucid dreaming offer great information and assistance but I am sure some can agree, it can get too technical and discouraging.
>>>>
I will also consider creating a discussion for those who would like to share their experiences and the fun things they have done and spiritual lessons they have learned. YAY! Its your turn to fly!
<<<<
So go on! Get started tonight! I guarantee that once you begin your adventures in these beautiful realms, you will never want to discontinue!! Happy adventures and good luck!!