+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Openin up

Openin up

Okay.

My first love is this girl called Adelle.

I've known her a year and a bit and we've been out together twice both times wasn't fun but when we haven't been going out we've been a perfect couple and since i've known her we've always been close in bf/gf way. Since out last break in February we started to get back together again things started to drag and the flair wasn't alight anymore. I still love her dearly, and as she is the only girl I really flirt and see, I haven't moved on.

She has fallen in love with a guy from the internet via Msn. He is plannin to come down and spend the week around hers when she has a free house and it's killin me to see her move on. We're like best friends but I have feelings for her in that special way. I can't get around the fact she is givin up on me and ignorin everythin we've had. I always thought we had somethin special. I thought wrong.

Just thought I share that

Aww, I do feel for you.
    But, if she already moved on clearly you need to do the same. It'll hurt, but once you get over her you can open your eyes to the others around you, and you'll find someone you love/want to be with even more!
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Yeah. I've consider that and I have opened myself up more to relationship.

Just as it is an internet relationship. I know that when he is over they'll will have fun but then it's going to the same for the time they're not together. I know that doesn't make sense