+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologists for Evil

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My Arab brother in law is quite white. You couldn`t be sure if he`s arab or not. And I never said they are stupid. I even can say, they are VERY intelligent.
    I`m not against crossing over two cultures, since their culture is very interesting as well. But I can`t accept forcing other people to belive in THEIR God (even if they assume that that christian God and their God is the same person which is BS , because it`s impossible that the same person leads two different groups presenting them two different ideas) or do the things they want to.

I don`t want them to die , I don`t want them to disappear from Europe . I just want them to accept the fact that they are guests, and they should act like guests, not forcing us to become them.

Didn`t You read last days about a teacher in UK? He was Greek, and was teaching at a school which was almost in 100% filled with foreigners. His 9-10 yo muslim students were telling him that when they grow up they want to kill people like those which killed in NY in 2001. Because they hate non-muslims and they hate him because he is Jew. Well he went to the principal , told everything, and what? He got fired.
    Well so even if the mountain is white in nice black suits, they surely overuse the right to protect muslims.

If I was this teacher, I would kick their parents butts.
    I wazzzz here

^^well you just proved a point, it's about educating understanding of different cultures and respecting them, not all muslims are like that and that is something they are ALL being brushed and tarred with. stop listening to the bias media and make up your own minds as to what is righteous for the fate of humankind. tolerance is a biggie as we can see from history to date humans are just too stupid to make it that far it seems.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    But for France is already to late, it`s also their mistake that they have let them rule like it is their own country.
    The biggest mistake of France was to colonize, rape and pillage all of those muslim countries that were under their control (Algeria, Tunisia, Chad...). French recruited and used muslims as Tirailleurs in a lot of their millitary compaigns, used them for servituted and other duties it was only natural for muslims to slowly settle in, stream and then flood into France (like Indians to UK). So having the title of biggest number of muslims country in Europe was France's own fault, they invited it because they drew a lot of benefit from it. Though, muslims nowhere near rule the country.

As far as wearing hijab goes, I don't see any reason why a muslim woman should be banned from wearing one if she chooses to. As much as I like the idea of a fashion police monitoring what people wear, I think that's taking it a bit too far.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ^^well you just proved a point, it's about educating understanding of different cultures and respecting them, not all muslims are like that and that is something they are ALL being brushed and tarred with. stop listening to the bias media and make up your own minds as to what is righteous for the fate of humankind. tolerance is a biggie as we can see from history to date humans are just too stupid to make it that far it seems.
    Sorry but the 80% of arabs I know made me think about them like that. I really try to not think about them like that, but sometimes they don`t let me .
    And my opinion is from tv? OH YEAH Eco, don`t be silly...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    The biggest mistake of France was to colonize, rape and pillage all of those muslim countries that were under their control (Algeria, Tunisia, Chad...). French recruited and used muslims as Tirailleurs in a lot of their millitary compaigns, used them for servituted and other duties it was only natural for muslims to slowly settle in, stream and then flood into France (like Indians to UK). So having the title of biggest number of muslims country in Europe was France's own fault, they invited it because they drew a lot of benefit from it. Though, muslims nowhere near rule the country.

As far as wearing hijab goes, I don't see any reason why a muslim woman should be banned from wearing one if she chooses to. As much as I like the idea of a fashion police monitoring what people wear, I think that's taking it a bit too far.
    Yeah You`re right, that was their mistake too. But what about Russians and Germans towards Poland? Then we should feel like kings and queens of their countries as well, which we don`t . Well Russia don`t let us since `we need visa`to go there LOL
    I wazzzz here

Yeah You`re right, that was their mistake too. But what about Russians and Germans towards Poland? Then we should feel like kings and queens of their countries as well, which we don`t . Well Russia don`t let us since `we need visa`to go there LOL
    Start out breeding them then. The way things are going for Russian and German population growth it shouldn't too difficult.

Poles are hot, so you've got no excuse not to do it! I want to see an excess of Poles reaching our borders (so I can get in on that action as well).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I agree that tolerance is a good thing, but only to a certain degree. In my part of the world, we have some pretty wacky cult action going on. I don't know if Ireland has ever come up with anything like David Koresh, but we seem to be able to churn out one of those about every 10 years. Recently, there was that big news story about young teen girls being forced to marry old men in Texas- did any of you hear about that? Or about the girl that just died of diabetes because her parents believed that illness comes from sin and nothing can heal you but God's will?

That's some bullshit right there, and just because it's all wrapped up in someone's spiritual beliefs doesn't mean it's something that should be supported. I, personally, feel that a lot of sharia is equally unsupportable.

Eco, you can preach tolerance all day, but you should do some research into Islamic law to see just what it is you're defending. No, not all Muslims are hatemongering people who can't wait to see the squirming deaths of everyone who doesn't embrace their beliefs just like not all Christians are white hood wearing barking lunatics who preach fire and brimstone to anyone unlike themselves, but some of them are, and the extremists can be dangerous.

This goes for EVERY religion. I'm not anti-Muslim any more than I'm anti-Christian, but I don't think extremism is good for anybody and I don't think we need to treat everyone's beliefs with kid gloves because they're "spiritual". People shouldn't be allowed to let their children die of curable diseases. People shouldn't be allowed to form groups like the KKK. People shouldn't be allowed to oppress women the way Islam often does so shamefully.

Not even in the name of "tolerance".
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Start out breeding them then. The way things are going for Russian and German population growth it shouldn't too difficult.

Poles are hot, so you've got no excuse not to do it! I want to see an excess of Poles reaching our borders (so I can get in on that action as well).
    Ahh I wish I could go to Moscow, just to see it. My father used to travel to Russia a lot as a soldier . Of course back before `89 when Russians lost the power to rule in Poland

Well actually there is a lot of nations which owe us (Poles) something for our support, help and troubles we were in because they promised they will help but they didn`t But we don`t cry like babies and scream : You owe us this You mtfk!! And burn the cars, strike ann whatever... Ex colognies shouldn`t as well .
    It`s ok to ask for sorry. But if somebody gives You a finger, You shouldn`t take whole hand.
    I wazzzz here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, blaming France for their unruly, stupid and lazy Muslim population? Yeah I'll blame France too but for a different reason- Because they let the fucckers in in the first place. How many thousands of cars were burned last year (or the year before) by these camel jockeys?

Right Mish, chalk it up to cultural oppression

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lol, blaming France for their unruly, stupid and lazy Muslim population? Yeah I'll blame France too but for a different reason- Because they let the fucckers in in the first place. How many thousands of cars were burned last year (or the year before) by these camel jockeys?

Right Mish, chalk it up to cultural oppression
    Trust me, they regret
    I wazzzz here

Is this one of those candid camera shows? Who is forcing you to become like them? Why are you using 10 year old Arabs as an example of how some people behave? Why then not talk about non-Arab kids at that age who would/do come and shoot their teachers/classmates if/when they have the opportunity? These kids are being thought negativity and hate at such a young age and it's mostly because of idiots like you who keep judging them all the time.

My Arab brother in law is quite white. You couldn`t be sure if he`s arab or not. And I never said they are stupid. I even can say, they are VERY intelligent.
    I`m not against crossing over two cultures, since their culture is very interesting as well. But I can`t accept forcing other people to belive in THEIR God (even if they assume that that christian God and their God is the same person which is BS , because it`s impossible that the same person leads two different groups presenting them two different ideas) or do the things they want to.

I don`t want them to die , I don`t want them to disappear from Europe . I just want them to accept the fact that they are guests, and they should act like guests, not forcing us to become them.

Didn`t You read last days about a teacher in UK? He was Greek, and was teaching at a school which was almost in 100% filled with foreigners. His 9-10 yo muslim students were telling him that when they grow up they want to kill people like those which killed in NY in 2001. Because they hate non-muslims and they hate him because he is Jew. Well he went to the principal , told everything, and what? He got fired.
    Well so even if the mountain is white in nice black suits, they surely overuse the right to protect muslims.

If I was this teacher, I would kick their parents butts.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    These kids are being thought negativity and hate at such a young age and it's mostly because of idiots like you who keep judging them all the time.
    You're the idiot, the fuccking biased and hypocritical idiot. The majority of Muslims behave in a certain way and you claim it's because they are judged AFTER THE FACT for their actions?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Is this one of those candid camera shows? Who is forcing you to become like them? Why are you using 10 year old Arabs as an example of how some people behave? Why then not talk about non-Arab kids at that age who would/do come and shoot their teachers/classmates if/when they have the opportunity? These kids are being thought negativity and hate at such a young age and it's mostly because of idiots like you who keep judging them all the time.
    I give the example of 10 yo , because it shows what their parents are telling them at home. You don`t find those things they say at least a bit alarming? And did I call You an idiot? No ? So shut the **** up, I don`t even know You guy and now I don`t even want to know You anymore. You can kiss my ass. Asshole pff
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't call him an idiot PP, but I did. Because he is an idiot

Boobaa is off laughing and mocking dead soldiers in another thread and I give him a reality check, and Asip comes along and gets pissy with me, not boobaa (of course!)

People who behave like this are impossible to reason with

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    You didn't call him an idiot PP, but I did. Because he is an idiot

Boobaa is off laughing and mocking dead soldiers in another thread and I give him a reality check, and Asip comes along and gets pissy with me

People who behave like this are impossible to reason with
    I just can belive he screw my last day online on LF !!! W pizdu jego mac
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast