+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not Caring Anymore

Not Caring Anymore

I don't care about relationships anymore. I think in most of my relationships, I've been treated like a worthless pile of dog shit. I just don't care anymore. I've used up so much energy pursuing relationships with women who aren't even that interesting, who end up working a minimum wage dead end job, entering a relationship with a guy who is ultimately a douchebag.

It feels like everything I do for women is worthless. I try to compliment them, give them attention, help them with their problems, make them laugh and feel good about themselves. It's always when I bring up my problems the woman is like "Oh that's it! I'm out of here!"

Carreer-wise, I'm set. College-wise, I'm set. Just can't get a girl. I can basically get everything but a girl. They are too complicated for me and I'm sick of the games. I'm sick of the maybes. I'm sick of the apathy towards me. I'm sick of them treating me like their pet. I'm sick of them thinking they can get anything they want because they are a female and the media has elevated the pedastool to such a degree that men are basically slaves.

I really don't understand anything anymore. Things used to be so simple, now there's just tons of bullshit. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. I just don't care. I think I'll just be single the rest of my life. That seems like a good answer right now seems all trying in the world don't anything.

All I do is care. I don't understand where I went wrong with this. Love is non-existant. I care and I get my heart stomped on for it. I can't memorize all these stupid rules that females come up with. Everything is superficial bullshit. Every move I make with them they consider it to be wrong. If a guy even looks at a girl the wrong way, he gets in legal trouble. Men basically pay money (ie dates) for physical contact. Everything is please missy.

Does this not bother anyone? I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. I can't take all the false emotions, manipulation, and superficial pride anymore.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

It's ok Raze, a lot of us have been there before. Believe me it's the phase you're going through. What you really should do is get your mind away from girls for a little while. Find something that interests you, something that will drive you for a little while...Few years back when i felt like i wasn't getting anywhere with women..I started working at this coffee shop. I never really tried much with any of the girls that came. Instead, i just minded my own business..If a cute girl came by i would start up a conversation, say something funny and just have a good time...Never did i ask for numbers or anything...After awhile some of the girls started seeing how confident i always seemed and conversations never were boring..so guess what? They started asking me if i wanted to hang out..I went out with quite a few and i also met a few that i have as my best friends today..That way, you get connections everywhere! So, don't beat yourself up and follow some of the stuff i mentioned.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

First of all you sound really desperate and creepy. You need to take a chill pill. it's a good thing your not caring anymore, you cared too much.

Second, It just sounds like your pursuing the wrong kind of girls, you said it yourself. Girls that you dont even find interesting. Why the f are you doing that?!

Stop trying to give girls compliments, attention. Just be yourself and dont try to please. Have some standards, get some confidence. Girls arent stupid anyone can tell when someone is being fake or trying too hard. It's not becoming.

Third, dont get this weird anti- woman she-devil attitude. It's not the women, it's you. Your falling for the wrong type and expecting to get great out comes. finding someone great isnt easy, it takes time and A LOT of really bad mistakes. It's a great learning experience. So use what you've learned about all the things that have gone wrong, look for signs to avoid the same traps. And finally relax and take life as it comes and occasionally jerk off when needed.

FACT- Girls like being treated like shit.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Asip4U's advice is real good. Take a break from persuing a relationship for a while and get yourself happy again by doing things that interest you. At the moment you're in the "all women are bitches" frame of mind - you need to take a step out from this because any decent women will sniff this attitude a mile off and leave you well alone (as they should!).
    By the way, the same rings true with females too. My ex g/f had a similar attitude at the time when I met her - she had been through a few shitty relationships with guys that had cheated on her, lied etc. One of the reason's it didn't work out was that she kept looking back at her past, feeling hurt, insecure and simply be unable to be happy or at peace with herself (even though she would never admit it). Kinda pushed me away in the end.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No dude you definitely aren't alone. I know how you feel, to some degree. Imagine all of what you said, but without the part of ever being in a relationship. That's how I feel

When I came on this forum I was trying to figure it out, how to develop relationships with girls and all that. And back then it actually bothered me. After a while (this forum and its posters had nothing to do with this, btw, it was just the natural course of things) I started to care less about relationships and girls. Even though I kept up with the hornyness, I became content with jerking off when I got horny

And now? Now you summed up pretty much how I feel! I haven't even kissed a girl and with the way things are, right now I care so little about it, that just a couple of years ago I couldn't have imagined being so apathetic about it

I don't know how old you are (I'm 20) and don't know if you are as apathetic as I am now. And if you are still interested in getting girls. Originally I was going to become an anesthesiologist to make loads of cash ($400k-$500k per year according to an anesthesiologist is average) and therefore get a girl from that. Now I'm still going that route but not for the girl! Won't even buy a hooker with that money! HA!!!!

So no Raze, you are not alone. And your attitude is justified

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I don't care about relationships anymore. I think in most of my relationships, I've been treated like a worthless pile of dog shit. I just don't care anymore. I've used up so much energy pursuing relationships with women who aren't even that interesting, who end up working a minimum wage dead end job, entering a relationship with a guy who is ultimately a douchebag.

It feels like everything I do for women is worthless. I try to compliment them, give them attention, help them with their problems, make them laugh and feel good about themselves. It's always when I bring up my problems the woman is like "Oh that's it! I'm out of here!"

Carreer-wise, I'm set. College-wise, I'm set. Just can't get a girl. I can basically get everything but a girl. They are too complicated for me and I'm sick of the games. I'm sick of the maybes. I'm sick of the apathy towards me. I'm sick of them treating me like their pet. I'm sick of them thinking they can get anything they want because they are a female and the media has elevated the pedastool to such a degree that men are basically slaves.

I really don't understand anything anymore. Things used to be so simple, now there's just tons of bullshit. I just don't want to deal with it anymore. I just don't care. I think I'll just be single the rest of my life. That seems like a good answer right now seems all trying in the world don't anything.

All I do is care. I don't understand where I went wrong with this. Love is non-existant. I care and I get my heart stomped on for it. I can't memorize all these stupid rules that females come up with. Everything is superficial bullshit. Every move I make with them they consider it to be wrong. If a guy even looks at a girl the wrong way, he gets in legal trouble. Men basically pay money (ie dates) for physical contact. Everything is please missy.

Does this not bother anyone? I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. I can't take all the false emotions, manipulation, and superficial pride anymore.
    Seems like my current relationship...
    Don't expect anything.

You're an embittered teenager. Don't worry- it will pass as soon as you find another girl to get all excited about (like, by Tuesday).
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Y'know what's funny, virtually stop masturbating when my girlfriend is around (as in not away on some trip). And we don't even have sex that frequently throughout the week, and most of the time it's maintenance sex.

But as soon as she takes a trip somewhere for a few days I have a ridiculous urge to jerk off all the time.

It's so bizarre.

I feel like this too sometimes

Thanks, everyone. I'm glad I'm not alone. =) I feel better now.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.