+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm lonely

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    No offense, but then you have a lot to learn. Your going to be searching your whole life, letting it pass you by, while you sit there and sulk about being lonely. Yet you'll find a women who is everything, only to pass her because she's had sex before. That's almost a little immoral, not to imped on your moral opinions, but in the instinct of life's morality.
    What?

she's not everything if she degraded her self for some guy she wasn't ment for.

I think I'll find a better forum

this one isn't helping bye.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywes291
    What?

Tell me, how does one know they are ment for someone, they don't..its all in the moment. I learned that most after my last realtionship. I thought I was going to live a full life with her, and I was with her for two years. Guess what...never happened. You call girls worthless sluts and you wonder why your single. Lets make an example, say you do meet somebody and you guys are in love and you think you'll be together forever. You have sex, year later you break up. That was her first time having sex, shes a wonderful person with great goals. Hoiw would you feel then, after all you thought you two would be together forever. See what I mean, you have to be open in life. Tehre is more to life then sex, and you have problems seeing that.

You can go to another forum, but they will tell you the same thing. You have to realise that sex is a way of life, and if the person has a great personality with a great outlook on life, you meeting a women like that and dumping her cause she had sex before is going to only make you look like an ass, as well as hurt the women. You'll be lonely your whole life for that reason.

I'm not trying to be hard on you, i'm just stating a simple fact of life. I'm not going to lie and give you false hope.
    Last edited by Innova; 18-07-04 at 07:12 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

What?

How does having sex equal degrading yourself? This may shock you, since you live in the land of Chauvin where men are dapper romantic males and females are always in distress and think naught of sexual things, but in the U.S.A., anno 2004, women want sex too; you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

If you want a virgin, thats your choice, and I respect that. But don't think something stupid like having sex equals lacking dignity, you clearly know too little about sex or women to be able to pass any valid judgment on it.

-MV

PS: Its really funny when you start out saying you're looking for your love here. Haha. Try writing a personal in the newspaper

• Wanted: Self-respecting perfect woman
      Must be gorgeous yet a virgin
      Willing to date lonely 22 year old
      who remains dateless for 4 years.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Gotta love this place! Glad to see youre still around MVP!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah they're all moraless assholes who should get STDS AND DIE

I'm leaving somebody ban me if you want I hate this place

Your creditability just flew out the window. I bet you don't even begin to understand the depth of what morality is. If you knew that, then your judgeing of opinion is rather "immoral". (Not moraless by the way)

We give you our opinion, and the face of which how the world works today, and you fly off at the mouth, its rather inapproprate. Go any place you want, they will repeat what MVP and myself have stated, and once again calling girls sluts will get you nowhere, so stop whinning about being lonely if this is the way you act around people. We already stated we respected your opinon, but to look at a wider picture and not such a narrow one.

But whatever, your immature antics "STDS AND DIE" is what threw your seriousness of question out the window.

Good day to you sir, and I hope one day you see the color of picture, rather then a blinded black and white picture.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

yeah they're all moraless assholes who should get STDS AND DIE

I'm leaving somebody ban me if you want I hate this place
    Why ban you? You're a constant source of amusement.

Please stay and continue to make an ass of yourself.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. i know both guy and girl virgins that are around my age..so there is hope. besides, getting past the fact that almost everyone has already had sex, there are still people are want to wait till marriage. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional can you fix me up witha Japanese hottie then?

Good luck once again

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya
    • Wanted: Self-respecting perfect woman
      Must be gorgeous yet a virgin
      Willing to date lonely 22 year old
      who remains dateless for 4 years.
    LMFAO, I love it. That made my day.

But as to this thread, I know exactly who wes is. I've seen a million of him before. He thinks hes a nice guy and doesn't understand why in the world no girl would see that. He signs up for every online dating site imaginable only to fail time and time again because he doesn't realize that crap doesn't work. When he meets a girl he likes he declares ownership in his mind, so when she ends up dating someone else he hates them and calls him an asshole and her a bitch. He's a textbook example of a narcissist but I must agree with MVP, he is a constant source of amusement.

If you have problems with this forum you're going to have problems everywhere. My serious advice? Take a class on developing social skills. They do exist and you require them badly.
    Heit ist mein taug.

**** you **** all of you ****ing assholes go get an STD

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    ...My serious advice? Take a class on developing social skills. They do exist and you require them badly.
    **** you **** all of you ****ing assholes go get an STD
    is it just me, or did wes just prove Zekk right ? LMFAO ! And I thought I was bad with social skills. daaaaammnn !!
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 22-07-04 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. i know both guy and girl virgins that are around my age..so there is hope. besides, getting past the fact that almost everyone has already had sex, there are still people are want to wait till marriage. raverboy

i wish i was still a virgin. i gave it up to the wrong person a long time ago...

is it wrong to tell girls you still a virgin just to see what they say???
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    is it just me, or did wes just prove Zekk right ? LMFAO ! And I thought I was bad with social skills. daaaaammnn !!
    I know a kid exactly like him, totally hopeless until he realizes the truth about himself.

I would probly say lying to see what they would say may be a bad idea. Because here you are being asked a basic question, probly in an early stage in the relationship, and you're starting out with a lie. Even though you quickly clear it up there's still the fact that you spat out a lie nonchalantly just to seek a response. I would advise against it.

Virginity I don't see as something really to be cherished as it is. Life is made up of experiences, if you hold one back simply because of social standards you're missing out on the entire point of having said experience. Do what feels right, go with what feelings you have. Personally I'm still a virgin and I plan to be for a long time. I just don't enjoy sexual encounters in the least.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast