+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she's been very shy in real life than in social network

she's been very shy in real life than in social network

Hi girls out there. I wanted to ask about this girl. This girl who is 2 years younger than me is a student pilot. I'm also a student pilot. We firstly met at our instructor's house discussing about aviation thing. The first time i lay my eyes on her, i've felt i like watching her. Later on the evening, i stumbled upon her facebook. We chat quite happily over there but when we met again in the instructor house, she's like very shy with me. But next day we chat again and she seem fine but then again when we met, she been shy like before. Right now, i'm completely confused with this girl. But I kinda like her so i won't ignore her. Whats wrong with her actually? any idea girls?

Oh, I know what that's like. lol. It sucks. Man, sounds like you're her facebook IMing buddy. I definitely know what that's like. It seems like she's an attention whore when she's on facebook. I say just don't go for her. She's using you as a facebook IM buddy. I always fall into that trap. It sucks.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

but sometimes she does look at me but when i look back at her, she will look away. i notice sometimes she stare at me when i wasn't look at her. my friend told me that she maybe like me but i doubt that much.

She is nervous to talk to you in person. She probably likes you and is just shy around you. Facebook makes it easy for her to talk to you.

You wouldn't catch her staring at you if she wasn't interested.

The internet allows people to be bold when they normally wouldn't be. It sounds like she's just a shy person, and you'll probably have to make the first move toward her in person.