+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help, girlfriend confused

Need Help, girlfriend confused

So me and this girl have been dating for three months. All has been going well and great. We see each other several times a week and talk on the phone a lot. Well in the last two weeks she started acting different. She says that she feels different and the relationship feels weird. We talk about it but she doesn't seem to have a reason. I am her first serious relationship/boyfriend and i think it is that she is not used to having another guy love her and she is getting scared and pushing me away. She just went on a trip with her family to canada and before she left we had a big discussion about this and i think it bothered her because she said consider us on a break. i cant talk to her in canada because she has no service and i do not know what to do when she gets back. Please help because i really don't want to lose her she is a really great girl.

She doesn't sound that great to me. You're only saying she's great because she's with you. If she was really great, you're relationship wouldn't be going up shitcreak without a paddle. She's about ready to dump you, so get ready for it. Make plans for it. In the mean time, find a different girl who you are attracted to and start from there, so you won't feel so bad when she dumps you.

And I could be wrong because girls are different, but it sounds to me like she's getting ready to dump you. It also sounds like she might be interested in another guy.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Yeah man, this is a lot of problems to be having in the first three months. You sound like you're going to be working really hard to keep something going that's not working, and because you haven't been dating all that long, it may not be worth it. Don't work hard for something if she's not willing to work for it too. When she gets back, I would wait for her to call you before you call her. Let her make an effort, because you may find yourself exhausting yourself for what is, in truth, a very short relationship, and in trying to fix it, you may end up coming off as desperate, and ultimately you'll spend more time trying to fix this relationship and then getting over it if it doesn't work out than it's worth. And there are plenty of great girls out there, so if this is truly not working, the faster you accept that and move on, the faster you'll get over it and can get out there to those other great girls.

Thanks Raze and Paro. She gets back tonight and i will wait for her to call/text me to see what she has to say. We both love each other still shes just going through a tough time right now with her grandmother dying and she has alot going through her head and she needs to think im pretty sure.

I'm singing back up for Raze and Paro (in a glittery dress with feathers in my hair). Not only are they right, but their advice is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]