+ Follow This Topic

Thread: please help i dont want to mess this one up!

please help i dont want to mess this one up!

Hi there.
    Please read my story and help 2 me
    Well, after i broke up with my ex-gf a while ago, i havent been interested in any kind of relationship.. until now.

The target is my nearby neighbor. She attracts me so much because she is a challenge and fiery peronality. We hit it off quickly, and have hung out several times in the past two weeks. She doesnt hesitate to call me to come over for a drink or a smoke or watever. She's highly attractive and the first few times we hung out, she had friends over too, including sometimes male friends. I have been wary of her from the start because of her "alpha" personality type, so i only played it cool, conversed with her and her friends, and if we were alone we would mutually flirt and stuff.

Fast forward a few hang-outs and i get her by herself, we chill on her bed and watch tv or watever, then i go in for the kiss after sum flirts. This is the beginnning of where it gets complicated to me: She (weakly) stops me and basically warns me against getting involved because she isnt the nicest girl. (possibly saying she will hurt me??) however she says im hot, blah blah, so i back off to reassess the situ. a few min later and i can feel the sexual tension still, so I offer her a back massage. this has better results, and just before going in for kiss again, i mention that im an adult and that she shouldnt worry about hurting my feelings. she laughs and then we make out so far so good...

at some point she told me that she has an ex that she is not completely over. However, she seems to go out of her way to assure me that none of her guy friends nor her ex are physical with her and even makes fun of the other boys who hound her. The next time we hung out we were getting intimate and i asked her what turns her on. She said in no uncertain terms oral sex! Shes gorgeous so after a lot of teasing to avoid bein seen as a pushover or slave lol i gave her wat she liked. Twice. I wanted to make her really like me so i went down on her twice, amidst lots of body play and sum stimulation for me in the form of teasing eachother (rubbing uglies if u will) but i didnt ask her to do me, actually, after her second come i just came up and held her a bit. She called out my name and was loud so i think she enjoyed it immensely. And i was gambling on my self-lessness to pay dividends later.

Next day i call her and shes down to hang out. I get smoochy with her but shes not feelin it so much that day, so i back off. I eventually come back to tryin to make out but with a second soft rejection, I resign for the day and try to talk and show her sum calligraphy (lol)

OK so heres the question: Does she like me or just want my body? Even when she doesnt want to be intimate, she touches my arm, back, etc A LOT. We have good convo and decent funny rapport. She compliments my looks a lot. She made me sumthing from clay (she artsy). She doesnt seem worried about calling me whenever she feels like it. However, she and I have spent more time in her room than anywhere else, though I suggest things to do, she most times wants to hang at home. I poke fun at her a lot for being 9 yrs younger than me (im 29 she 20) i think this might bug her should i not do that though? PLease help with any comments or suggestions, I dig her and i want to get to know her better. ALSO when she talks about her ex, i use my poker face. I dont let on that it would bug me in the slightest if she went back to him, i try to act like im up to have fun as she seems to be, with no drama. However, if our intimacy progresses, indeed I would not want her to be sleepig with anyone but me. She is wild and she is always busy at night partying with her g/fs. This doesnt bug me either, I am confident in myself and I am considering making her my girl anyway. Should I be more active and show my feelings about her ex? Or should I wait this out and play hard to get, hoping that she'll see how much superior I am to him and run to me?

If you made it this far, I thank you truely PLease weigh in

and if it helps for some reason to understand my story, I look like im only 22 lol

please halp me!

too late thanks for NUTHING

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i would tell he how you feel, make it clear that you want to be exclusive and see whaere it goes- she might not want that and you lose her altogether, or she might say she wants some fun only, or she might like you the same way- only way to find out is to ask.

you are right qwerty i luff you for halping me. I have since found out that she isnt over her ex- not by a longshot. Now i wish i hadn't given her such royal treatment, but i guess for now i'll just back off a bit. She wants to be my "f- buddy" I know she likes me and will continue to like me more and more. All i have to do is keep a cool head and until the time she warms over to me more than just the sex, be impassive... Im such a dopey romantic tho so i have a tough road ahead.. Is she worth the challenge and patience judging from wat I've written tho? I would like moar feedback cuz it really helps to hear unbiased opinion.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    only you can say whether she is worth the challenge. the fact that she just wants to be f buddies suggests to me you have a long way to go before you get the type of relationship you want- just bare in mind she might just use you and never want a relationship

damn that sounds realistic... woe to meee!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She wants your body. I think you should lend it to her for a while.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

ok update: we have been sharing our art with eachother, (i like to write/photog) abd since she made me the clay squirrel (after i pointed out a particular sketch of hers of a squirrel) I wrote her a poem. (it was a poem of admiration but decidedly not "lovey")

I wrote it to the tune of a song and i even singed it to her lol. I brought the condoms this time cuz i was prepared for a marathon hopefuly Then her landlady called and threw my game in the toilet: she has to move soon.. The stress that this has put on her has totally seemed to chill her towards me. Its only been a few days since she found out and in those few days she hasnt initiated a phone call, or text, though she will answer, and i am pretty sure that she is seeing her ex past couple days for support? (familiar person is comforting) Thats how im taking it. I invited her to go to pool with my friends and she belatedly agreed then her g/f (supposedly) decided that they wanted to do sumthin else... I texted her to see if she would like to see me after but i got no response.. thats a first too.

Soo... i guess i will attempt to pull the reversal and hope she misses me. We agreed to hang out sunday at a bar (ya shes 20 but i know peeple who know peeple ) I'm up to keep that date but until then i will not intiiate contact wit her. Her perfect body wil definitely inhibit me from being able to ignore her calls so i hope that my lack of initiation will be enough to turn this around. Any advice or comments please shes so hawt u have no idea...