+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Learn How To Kiss a Girl

Learn How To Kiss a Girl

Kissing is one of the highest forms of nonverbal communication. It allows you to express your feelings towards someone else, and vice versa. You are able to convey to someone feelings of compassion, romance, lust, or love. The nice thing about the power to kiss is that everyone has the ability to do it. Being a good kisser is like being a good communicator, and everyone knows the importance of good communication. If you want to learn how to kiss well, take each of the following tips and tricks with the utmost importance.

If you are finding that your kisses lack a certain energy, then you should learn how to kiss right. If you want to pump that energy and life back into your kissing sessions with your lover, then you need to start thinking about each and every kiss. This means every time your lips touch your partner’s lips, think about this. Every time your tongue every so gently touches your partners tongue, think about it. Visualizing will help you get the most feelings from the kiss, and it will send this new found pleasure and energy to your partner through your own kisses.

When you learn how to kiss with energy and passion, you need to be able to find the right location and the right time. Without the right time or location, a kiss or a kissing session can be robbed of all its energy and life. Just think about someone kissing you out of no where or in public in front of a bunch of people. You would not be ready for the kiss and perhaps be embarrassed, and all the emotions that a kiss has would not be felt by you. Therefore, you need to work your partner right up to the moment of your kissing.

Well, how exactly do you get your partner ready to kiss? When you learn how to kiss, there are several ways you can accomplish this. One of the easiest ways is simple flirting and teasing. When you do this to your partner, you are letting him or her know what type of mood you are in. Another way to boost your partner’s level of attraction up is wearing something that is attractive to your partner. This will surely send his or her attraction level up, and thus, make him or her more apt to kiss you.

There are a few more quick simple tips that some people forget at times that you need to keep in mind when you learn how to kiss. Remember to tilt your head the opposite way your partner tilts his or her head in order to avoid bumping noses. When kissing with the tongue, do not forget to swallow your spit in between kisses because it can become a mess. Also, one of the most basic tips is to remember to keep your eyes shut while kissing. This is done to avoid awkwardness while kissing, and it helps you visualize each and every kiss.
    Last edited by longshan2009; 08-08-09 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Your pdf have lot of outbound links to other sites.

Just replying to the message. Have not read attached file.

No. No no no. Kissing is individual. E.g. Why keep your eyes closed as a rule? Sometimes when kissing and softly pulling back, an intimate moment occurs because eyes meet.

Who cares about swallowing spit in between..what...kissing? Just kiss.

Yes, not all people kiss the same way. Not all people like how other people kiss. But just do, feel and pick up on subtle things (moans?) and dissapear in the kiss.

Not all people like to go shopping together. Or eat the same food. Or watch scifi movies. Hey...perhaps kissing, and all these other things, are just individual things.
    Individual things that can be changed somewhat, but also show us whether or not we match someone or not.

I guess I agree a bit. We can always learn. But let us not make things too technical.

Just kiss
    Last edited by dimwit; 05-08-09 at 06:33 AM.

I love kissing...

This is great!
    And I am really thankful with this thread coz honestly i love " KISS "...lol
    Thanks for sharing...!

I LOVE KISSING. It's better than sex! kidding.. maybe not..
    love is the best thing in the whole world.

I hate kissing.

shyt...im a guy...obviously, but i love to kiss...AND 99% of girls i ever kissed LOVED IT!!

haha...u know what they say about good kissers? They are good eatters! hahahahaaa...especially if u can roll your "R's" (wink)

great that's interesting... i like kissing

I agree with that.

Nice tips.
    I learned something and I hope i can explain my friend.
    I don't belive in fairy tales anymore !

Would like to hear., Me and My gf doesn't have time to go out, it's like we only have time 4 hour only for calling,web-cam,chat and other, suddenly we have around 6 hour to hang out, you know have fun. and then we go to 'unknown' park, and we talk each other in the car, then she start 'try' to get in close to my face, but we just rubbing nose, should I kiss her? but I promise to 'not' kiss her lips until she allow me to do it, but why she do something like that? is she test me or something, or what? (don't judge me)

Thanks for information!!!
    I was really searching this type of information in last few days.
    This information will give me lot of help in near future.
    Thanks a lot

Yo check this my man when your chillin wid your girl and your talking about sumin and you stop talking for like a couple of secs unexpectly kiss her neck with passion and make sure she feels ur warm breath flowing on her neck gently then stop! look her in her eyes and i promise you shed kiss u bak on ur lips properly works for me neva failed but you gotta hav that charm ...

Ok buddy heres the gameplan, my favorite thing to do when trying to get past the first ackward kiss is put it into games girls love games. Like for example you want to kiss susie next time you find you disagree on something say ok if im right I get a kiss and if your right (...whatever works hopefully your right) This works like a charm man good luck!