+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would girls consider dating ugly guys?!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But they aren't usually marrying them, Raze.

I think CB isn't referring to dating, but relationships. And not celebrity ones. People who are exceptional (rich, very successful) can attract an above average mate.

I agree with CB. In general, people end up with their approximate equal. Why would you expect anything else?
    So what is the trick to get the above average dates before you end up with the equivalent? That way I will just date forever and not have to end up with an equivalent. Can't do that cause one doesn't exist as hot as me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the trick is money
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    the trick is money
    She said that is the trick to actually marry a higher above average date. If you have many I think you are out of the equation. I mean a shit load of money. You are always gonna be ****ing good shit cause if not you just dish out more money an there you go. You can buy women these days by the hour and I am not kidding.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    the trick is money
    Well, Dig is sort of right. You may not have money, but you can look like you do. Dress like it, hang out in places where money does, talk like money, that sort of thing.

Just hang out in the places where golddiggers go. They don't all go home with millionaires, some might be willing to even go home with you. For a while, but thats all you are asking for anyway, right?

Here, check this out OV. Learn the mindset, lol.

[url]http://www.100bestdatingsites.com/blog/2008/50-dating-tips-for-gold-diggers/[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea, women annoy me when they say intelligent because to them the meaning of that is successful and rich. Intelligence doesn't actually mean that. Stop using it girls.

Maybe that's what SOME women mean. I say intelligent, because if I can't carry on a conversation with the person that has any depth to it, or people that aren't socially or culturally aware, they bore me. I've dated plenty of intelligent men that weren't rich. I've been with rich men that weren't particularly intelligent, too.

So no, I won't stop using it, because I mean it. So there.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Intelligence means different things to different people. Breadth and depth, like what Blue mentions, is a part of that. Tho, there are some very intelligent people who are incredibly focussed and incredibly boring. Meaning that you can't get them to discuss anything outside of their work. So it depends.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ I agree with you Indi. I'm sure that you got that when I said 'intelligent' I didn't mean strictly book-smart.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Well, Dig is sort of right. You may not have money, but you can look like you do. Dress like it, hang out in places where money does, talk like money, that sort of thing.

Just hang out in the places where golddiggers go. They don't all go home with millionaires, some might be willing to even go home with you. For a while, but thats all you are asking for anyway, right?

[url]http://www.100bestdatingsites.com/blog/2008/50-dating-tips-for-gold-diggers/[/url]
    Okay, that is funny. Thanks.

I'll give a personal example on looks.

When I met my to be wife in 1994, I was about 175lbs, moderately built, 5'4", and in my opinion, not the hottest dude on the block. I give myself a 6.3/10 on a good day. However I am whitty, charming, funny, and intelligent. My wife to be was probably 145lbs, 5'6" (taller, she always pokes at me for that), very scrawny, and probably a 7/10 on the hot meter. She had a wonderful laugh, and a nice personality. It was love at first sight. As time passed, we changed physically. She got heavier, so did I. At the peak of her being pregnant with our first child, she was 247lbs, I was around 225lbs. Now, I am around 195lbs (heading to 155lbs) she is around 215lbs, heading down to 145lbs as well. We simply decided at one point we'd like to live into our eighties and beyond and all this extra fat ass won't get us there. Through it all, she has always been attractive to me. I love to touch her, kiss her, make love to her, you name it. Fifteen years later she is still a turn on for me, and me for her. Why do I think? It's not because of how we look. Love truly is blind, and we're attracted to each others gifts we give each other all in many forms.

Appearance is and attraction to it is in our DNA folks. It's our species way of making healthy, strong, attractive babies to carry on the race. Of course we're going to be attracted to beautiful things, big breasts, nice cut bodies, etc. But our DNA is also attracted to stability, the ability to feel wanted, pleased, feel happy, etc. This is all hardwired and doesn't change no matter what social veil we put over it. And those perceptions are as unique as we are. Don't fight it.

My wife stares at attractive men all the time, and I always give a hot woman a second look. Again, part of our DNA. If she stopped doing that and me as well, I'd be worried. However when it comes to whom we look at last when we go to bed, it is always each other.

Remember that when you get old, you will shrivle up like a prune, get wrinkles, limp boobies, hanging hairy sacks (guys), etc. However people still have sex into their 70's and beyond. Try to tell them it's all about looks.

The irony is our daughter at three years old is tall (40"), thin, blond hair, and gets about 100 "aw she is so cute" compliments a day from total strangers. As a father, this freaks me out as to what I will have to worry about 10 years from now. I am already getting grey hairs thinking about it. So how did two "average" people make an above average child? We ask this question all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    or people that aren't socially or culturally aware,
    Like what? people that don't know your favorite hip hop artists? **** that.

So you admit as a woman that money is the way to climb up the letter when it comes to women? That is a bit sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Maybe that's what SOME women mean. I say intelligent, because if I can't carry on a conversation with the person that has any depth to it, or people that aren't socially or culturally aware, they bore me. I've dated plenty of intelligent men that weren't rich. I've been with rich men that weren't particularly intelligent, too.

So no, I won't stop using it, because I mean it. So there.
    And I know girls who are intelligent, just not that intelligent...
    Don't expect anything.

I lost my virginity to a cockroach
    Last edited by Mish; 10-08-09 at 10:01 PM.

MBBS In Ukraine

I lost mine to a crocodile
    Last edited by Mish; 10-08-09 at 10:02 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123