+ Follow This Topic

Thread: everyone's got a problem

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

everyone's got a problem

being this IS a love forum, a little something that came across my path.

for all the little children out there who has a problem...all of my victims that i have either offended or not. something to think about when you're having your relationship or sexual problems. remember that everyone deals with the same shit that you're going through. everytime in everyone's life we will feel on top of cloud 9, then later smashed back to the reality called life. everyone suffers loss and heartbreak, BUT it's how you deal with the bullshit that life will give you. yeah i know, you're problems are "different" rather than others, but it only appears different because it's directly affecting you. you have to realize that whether you get that person that you're shy to talk to, or whether someone has cheated on you, this and that, that the fact is everyone has been there. through good times and bad, you'll live to get hurt another day. what i'm saying is that if you left these little problems of life bother you, what will you do when bigger problems arise? it's always good to ask advice and seek out other's opinions, but the bottom line here is that worrying doesn't help the situation any. it's good because it makes you think in ways that you wouldn't likely approach a problem, however don't worry about it constantly. figure your shit out, and move on. life is too damn short for all the bullshit that you don't want to deal with. haha this is my carefree (usually drunk but i'm sober now) side. enjoy this little bit of knowledge victims. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Well said haha

- K
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]