+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr.Wonderful?

haha by just waiting a day or two. He seems like a confident guy AND he seems into you. So if he doesn't hear from you for like, a day, then he's not going to lose interest. The waiting will make him start wondering if he should call you. And thats a good thing. You didn't call last night, so I think you should feel free to ring him tonight or tomorrow
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Girl call him tonight or tomorrow...hes not going to lose interest in you because you didnt call within 24 hours...if a guy loses interest that quick than hes not worth it or hes desperate.

He has shown sure signs of showing interest and you calling will show youre interest level without showing desperation because you waited a couple of days!

Go to it girly!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

squirrley, in a round about way I think you just called me desperate - but I aint deperate, so therfore your theory in falsified. I say call him no later than tonight, if its not already too late.

How could it be too late? It's only been a day. I'm sure he's not juggling so many women that he has to decide within 24 hours what to do with Jules. :-P Waiting a day for a rendevous never hurt.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

thanks for the wisdom - he sent me an email today so I am definately calling

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Jules rememeber the book I talked about yesterday? hmm hmm girl I just read that chapter and calling him is thumbs up!

And hot diggity for him emailing ya-progress woman...real progress!

haha SEE, they WILL get in touch with you if they are interested and are trying to figure out where you stand! Haha, you always want the ball in his court anyways-it gives you more control.. ironically enough. haha

Yay for the e-mail! Call him girl

Squirrley, you and I seem to think similarly on this stuff. haha - and what book are you talking about?
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

!!!update!!!

So last night I called and after the third ring I got all prepped with the perky answering machine voice - but he answered! Hw was on the other line he said he'd call me back soon - I assumed that meant within an hour so I started messing around with something else. Imagine my surprise when he called back about 15 minutes later!

We talked for just under an hour and a half, and let me tell you I think he's AMAZING! He asked questions and actually LISTENED to what I had to say. We set a date for this Sunday afternoon and I told him at the end of August I would be staying on the beach with my best friend and he penciled that into his calendar. (It's a 3 bedroom condo right on the beach and I said I would cook for him if he wanted to come visit.)

As the conversation wound down he told me how much he enjoyed talking to me, how much he liked getting an email from me on Monday even though the package I sent was the coolest so far. (Little does he just know I have so many more cool tricks up my sleeves.) Sunday seems so far away! I can't wait!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Yea for Jules!!! Wahoo!! Doing the chicken dance girl!

Now you did this ALL on YOUR own! *pats you on the back* job well done!

Hmmm-so Sun is the big day right? I have the goosebumps for you...I know all too well the feeling of being excited and nervous, I came damn near throwing up the first night I met Iron, but you guys are past that but the feelings of being anxious are still there, no cure for it either.

What are you guys gonna do? Lunch dinner, movies, what? What are you wearing? The great things we get to look forward to right?

By the way, I finished the book~AMAZING!

I am so excited!!!!

We are meeting for a late lunch at an Irish Pub, I bought a new outfit - a flowered halter top and a lime green mini-skirt. (I'm going to be trying it on again and again as the skirt FEELS a little tight but it's got that weird shorts/skirt thing going on so my friend assured me that it's just the shorts that make it feel tight!) We are meeting an hour and a half from here so I suspect lunch will be the starting point. . . I am so nervous/excited - - it's going to be a long few days until our date!

Oh and I bought the book last night!

YOU GO GIRL! That sounds like an awesome outfit! An hour and half drive, not bad!

Im so excited for you! The anticpation is a killer-but I promise its worth the wait!

Yea you got it~wont lead you astray...but a better understanding!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12