+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please please, help me out!

Please please, help me out!

the guy I like, well we've internetted for 2 whole years (please dont use the fact hes on the net against me in this), I have a jerk bf. The guy I like questions everything, ESPECIALLY pertaining to my bf and what we do. Very first thing he asked after being away for two weeks was "hey, didnt you get back with your bf?". Later asks "what did you do after I logged off" and "why does your bf stays the night?"..he tells me to "leave him " or " what are you going to do ".... though he also says "he looks like he wants attention, give him some...I would be like that too if I were there". Anyway..the guy likes to be flirty and sexual sometimes to me (but this just started recently, and he is really shy about his body..although gorgeous) We had cam..intimacy...anyway, during that he said he wants me badly, I told him to come here and he said ''I will''..then stopped with "I cant, you have a bf, im sorry." I said "you know I think you like me but you are weary" he said "hmmmm..." "well im not weary.." 5 minutes later "its just I like you as a only a friend, then the SECOND you get a bf I do this" I asked if that would change if he came, he said " I dont know if I came there ..but im not" (remember "I will?") I admitted my affection to him and he said "yeah, I really gotta go now" I said "what, did I scare you?" he said "no way !! you couldnt scare me if you tried to" and said "talk to you later...I hope" There is jsut too much clashing, is he lying? does he not know what he wants? Why does he question those certain things about my bf??? I am so confused..I just want a answer that makes sence

Well, leave her bf and then talk to him and see if he wants to anything, next.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

well sounds like you got a problem on your hands you can do one of two things.
    you can either break up with your boyfriend and find out if the cam guy wants anything or if you know where this guy lives confront him at his house and try to find out if he's lying/ being truthful and if he is being truthful then break up with ur bf for him if that's what YOU want. but don't do anything YOU don't WANT to do.
    Ich liebe meinen freund.
    mac ♥ acs!

the following things might be happening;
    1. he many not be serious, and just having fun
    2. he might be the shy type doesn't know what to say
    3. he might be the over jealous tpye
    try find out what he is up to.
    [URL="http://jidekan.makingup.hop.clickbank.net"]The Best Way To Have Your Love Back[/URL]