+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out with a stripper

Going out with a stripper

Well I met this girl at a streetclub and I'm kinda wanting her lol She's got everything I want. She's tall, sexy, kool but u know ... strippers can be dangerous and users She doesn't seem to be an angel (she wants to take finance coz she says she 'likes' money lol She says she likes me but it sounds like she says it coz she wants to keep me getting private dances with her. However when 2 people like each other, two people like each other! Don't know what to do. I think I'll have to have lots of money to get this girl. I think its gonna be a relationship I can get with cash. Or maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Well I met this girl at a streetclub and I'm kinda wanting her lol She's got everything I want. She's tall, sexy, kool but u know ... strippers can be dangerous and users She doesn't seem to be an angel (she wants to take finance coz she says she 'likes' money lol She says she likes me but it sounds like she says it coz she wants to keep me getting private dances with her. However when 2 people like each other, two people like each other! Don't know what to do. I think I'll have to have lots of money to get this girl. I think its gonna be a relationship I can get with cash. Or maybe not...

Dude, strippers are ****edup. Don't do it, or don't make it long term.

Don't invest yourself emotionally. Strippers are generally a lot of fun to go out with, just don't take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    You're not going to get her. Strippers say that to everyone (I hate to tell you). You might get her if you keep paying for a lap dance, but I'm not really sure how wealthy you are. Why would you want a relationship based on money? That's not love, dude.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'Strippers': they're one of those things that are so cool I can't believe they actually exist.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    'Strippers': they're one of those things that are so cool I can't believe they actually exist.
    They exist because stripping is a means of making a living.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pipe down raze, you annoying cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    They exist because stripping is a means of making a living when you're too lazy to find a real job.
    Fixed your post.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Pipe down raze, you annoying cunt.
    I speak the truth, and nothing but the truth. Though it may be ugly, you all have to face the truth some day. One thing I never do is bullshit. There's enough bullshit in the world as it is, I volunteer not to add to it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just cause she dances go go, it don't make her a ho no.

Maxine put ya red shoes oonn, we going to the disco.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    strippers aren't your favourite people at the moment are they Nisha?

Just cause she dances go go, it don't make her a ho no.
    You can pay strippers to do anything, my friend. They don't only dance....

Lol....it's not really bothering me anymore... it'll take more time to warm up to going again though....but I'd never say yes to a lap dance again.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Lol....it's not really bothering me anymore... it'll take more time to warm up to going again though....but I'd never say yes to a lap dance again.
    I'd rather not spend $70 for a lap dance when I can get it for free, and it's not first come first serve. Every girl can give a lap dance, it's not hard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast