+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going out with a stripper!!!

Going out with a stripper!!!

Well I met this girl at a streetclub and I'm kinda wanting her lol She's got everything I want. She's tall, sexy, kool but u know ... strippers can be dangerous and users She doesn't seem to be an angel (she wants to take finance coz she says she 'likes' money lol She says she likes me but it sounds like she says it coz she wants to keep me getting private dances with her. However when 2 people like each other, two people like each other! Don't know what to do. I think I'll have to have lots of money to get this girl. I think its gonna be a relationship I can get with cash. Or maybe not...

Ok im not a girl but i've dated a stripper before.
    This one sounds like shes money crazy and strippers meet ALOT of rich buisness guys and flirt with all their customers. Its part of their job to flirt and tell them their customers are handsome. Seriously if a stripper told you your face looked like a piece of crackling would you spend money on her for dances etc? I think not.

My experiance however was a good one i met her while crossing the street after clubbing and she told me she thought i was hot and i got her number.
    Ended up meeting her at a local club and she came back to mines and you can guess the rest. We dated for about 2 months and it seemed great. Only... their not the type of girls you bring back to meet the parents. Strippers im sure are nice but like yours and mines... they both seem to be bad choices!

Depends what you like in a girl... imo stay clear of the gold-digger!

Sounds like she will sucker you out of everything you have. Like girls at Hooters they want you to think they like you so you leave bigger tips. You cant buy a girlfriend, or at least a lasting relationship. If thats all you look for in a girl though by all means lose everything you got to it..