+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It hurts..

It hurts..

Hey guys. This is what happened to me just. I've just reached the point of depression here. I've known this girl for a few months now and we've had loads of fun, closeness and feelings attached in it. Shes attached to another and i was a so called third party. I knew this from the beginning that shes attached but just decided to go on with it. It was my mistake. I grew to like, then love her. Feelings that weren't supposed to be placed grew. She had a choice between her bf and me and she chose him.

I didnt gave up hope and decided to hold on for a chance with her. She became distant and it hurts me so. Avoiding me for a reason and didnt carry on the closeness we had last time. Finally i msged her and asked her if i meant anything to her. She replied it meant something to her but wanted to keep it as a memory and said its over.

I knew this wouldnt work out well in the first place but i was stubborn and stupid. Went on with it and got hurt bad. I couldnt forget her no matter what but now after what she said to me. I had to lose all hope i had of holding her close to me once more. I really miss and love her but its impossible now. Hurts alot i wanna cry but i wanna hold it back.. hurts.. it really hurts..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I know how you feel mate. Me and my girlfriend have just split and I found out she know fancys my best mate so Im became very depressed. i did things I regretted. My best mate told me he wouldnt ever date her. But now he has gone on hoilday she has been flirting with another mate of mine and it hurt so much. i wrote her a letter and she replied saying she still likes me but she has moved on and that she just wants to be friends n nothing else....that hurt alot. However, im no longer depressed....Im happy in fact! Im over her now...but i still thing back on the good times I had wiv her and now she made me feel special she was a gr8 girl so thats y we are still friends i will never give up hope tryin to get her back but im not going off tryin to get her back anymore...she can do what she likes. So the main thing to do is accept it...it may take a while but i tell you time is a healer!Just try to stay happy and think possitive!btw one thing that helps depression is flirtin wiv girls right in front of her! Thats helps even tho its a little mean. Feel free to send me a private message if u want more advice....hope I helped abit.