+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help!?

help!?

i was at the bar with a bunch of my gfs one night..and one of their boyfriend was there with all his friends. i had met him on several occasions but idk any of his friends. and i was dancing with some of the girls and one of the guys comes over to me and says "my friend thinks ur the prettiest girl here". and i was like yea sure and started walking away, but he grabbed my arm and said that i had to meet him. he introduced me to his friend (really cute) who wasnt too talkative but he did flirt a little. and we danced for awhile..but then i just remember walking away--i dont think i even said anything like "nice meeting u", etc. ( i was drunk). and later into the night, i saw him glance over to me a couple of times. anywho, im just wondering what the motive was behind all this..b/c from what ive heard all his friends are just manwhores...so to me it justs seems like him jusgt being a douche.

Sorry to hear all this from you but that boy has cheated you like anything . You should no trust any stranger in the party.

Never pick up anyone at a party unless you want a one-night stand.

This goes for males and females.

I've seen it happen many times.

I garauntee you'll be like "man, I can't believe I slept with that guy?"

I garauntee he'll be like "mission accomplished."

Sorry, I am in college and I hear all the stories sunday morning in the cafiteria.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Yeah you are right raze .

Quote Originally Posted by alayna321 View Post
    anywho, im just wondering what the motive was behind all this..
    The motive is your pussy. Getting laid is the objective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ Yep, yep, sad but true. Also, if you heard he was a manwhore, he probably is one. People don't bullshit about that stuff.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

there is not one angel in a sea of douchbags. theyre friends for a reason, because they think alike. Dont be suckered for a few sweet lines.

just dont trust that guy... as what you have said all of his friends are manwhores, he's also the same with them...
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]