+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If this isn't effing crazying, what is?

If this isn't effing crazying, what is?

This is actually my first time posting here. In fact, I got an account just to post this one story that happened to me a few days ago.

First of all, I just want to say that I hope that I will receive constructive advice or comments. If I wanted trash talk I would of just talked to some friends in L.A., whom I am sure will be prejudiced enough to give me a good verbal beating.

This happened to me while I was in Hong Kong, as I had to apply for my China visa there in order to, well, get into the China. While I was in Hong Kong, I stayed at this place called Chungkeng Mansions, which is a rather rundown building that provides lodging at dirt-cheat rapes, a rather appealing option for college students like myself. While I was waiting for my China visa to come through, I met this girl from the Philippines. Being a guy, my first impression was that she was really pretty and had a nice bod (5'8" slim, if that helps with the mental picture). I talked to her some during the day and went out later to do some sightseeing on my own. Later that night, we talked some more and I told her that I was gonna go out some more, being the good tourist I am. After a brief conversation she decided that she would like to come along. I was thrilled. Not only because I was traveling alone but also that it happened to be such a beautiful girl. We had a great conversation and the whole atmosphere just felt right. She was down to earth and unpretentious, despite her appearance that could probably get her a photo in some teen magazine. I might not be the most experienced dater, but I know a good thing when it comes along. For the latter half of the night, I was in love. We went back to our hostel and even talked on the staircase for an hour. Later we got back to our room and she took a shower while I lay in bed desperately hoping that was not the end, as we were both leaving Hong Kong the next day. When I heard her ask me whether I was sleeping or not I felt so happy I just might suffocate. She was sitting on her bed, looking out the window, and I asked her if I could sit with her and watch the view. Starting here is where I might be treading dangerous waters with the forum administrator, so I'll try to keep it child-friendly. Anyway, we made out and a bit more. After a while she asked me, "You know that I'm a girl, right?" At that moment, all the notions of love and happiness was instantly replaced by a chilling fear slowly making its way up my spine, my eyes widened reaveling true horror in them. Just as she finished the sentence I knew what she must mean. To make it simple, I found out with some less honorable method that she was, in fact, not a girl. I was broken. My mind was blank. I'm quite sure I sat there in shock for a few minutes before I finally came back to my senses. She asked me not to be angry with her, or him, I suppose. I think that she really liked me and was really hoping that I could accept her for who or what she was. I told her I wasn't angry with her but that I couldn't go on nonetheless. My plan of getting up early and bidding her farewell went out the window and all I could think of was getting a good night's rest. The next day I deleted all the photos I've taken with her, except for two of her drawings. Over the past few days I couldn't get her out of my mind. I keep replaying that night and still can't find anything out of the ordinary. All I knew was that it was a perfect night. I still keep imagining how things would be now if she was just a normal girl.

I realise that this is a rather disturbing story, and if I heard it from someone else I would probably a bit appauled myself. I just hope that you will be able to see things from my point of view with an open mind.
    Hopefully I didn't bore you with how long and boring my writing is, I just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

if true, this was funny. If you want to have a clue for next time, I think it is pretty rare to find a filipino girl that is 5'8"....

You can bet my a** it's true. I'm telling you, life is crazier than fiction. Actually, that was my first reaction about the height thing, too. I told her and she said 5'8" isn't really THAT tall in the Philipines. I believe her. I'm from Taiwan and I don't take out my camera everytime I see a 5'10" girl on the street. Although shorter than westerners, Asians aren't exactly synonmous with dwarves, if that's what you think.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh, your friends would never let you live that down, even though they probably would've been just as fooled.