+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice on my "ex-girlfriend"

I need advice on my "ex-girlfriend"

Okay I'll try to keep this as brief as possible, basically this girl and I flirted back and forth for a year before she finally says to me. You know if you liked me, why haven't you ever asked me out on a date? I obviously got the hint, we went out and it was instant sparks. However, and I'm not the type of guy who just has sex on the first date. I actually like to wait but lets just say the combination of emotions and alcohol caused us to sleep together.

This always bugged her and we continued to date for 2 more months (we ended things three weeks ago) and It was more so my call, but she agreed. Well to be honest it really wasn't what I wanted it was more so my way of saying lets get a bit more serious with one another or I'm off to find someone who will. We continued talking and then two weeks I had two best friends die within days of one another. I was really upset and wanted to talk to her, however she "supposedly" didn't have her phone on her for 3 days. During those three days I left a lot of mean texts about how could she ignore me when I just needed to talk about some bad shit.

So that weekend I went to where she worked with my best female friend who happens to also be a lesbian, but she doesn't know that. It obviously got to her to see me out with another girl. She more or less told me the reason we couldn't be together was because it was "complicated" which was that she's going to teach abroad in a few months and whatever. But she still wants us to be friends.

She more or less said it was us getting physical too soon that possibly destroyed the potential for a great relationship and the only way I would have a "chance at a second chance" with her was to be friends and friends only for now. She said that she still has interest in me but not like before, mainly due to me being a major asshole. Now... I'm playing the friends card but it bugs her when I talk about going out and doing shit and bc of my facebook she knows girls are trying to contact me ect etc.

To be honest it's her that I want but I'm not exactly what I should do... Thus why I am posting on here.

You're handling it the way you should. Move on. Keep living your life. Either she'll realize she does want you or you'll be halfway to getting over her.