+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im new

im new

hello everyone i hope that i can be of some help to some and maybe i can get some advice too when i need it, but i almost have the purrrrrfect relationship with somoene you guys may know.

oh now thats interesting! There are already a couple of us CURRENT members from FL!

Welcome!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Welcome - - I'm from FL too - - someone we may know? WE're all intrigued, tell us more!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

maybe i will but i defineitley know its someone you all can know im such a tease

i hear that there is stuff written on me in here & and i cant find it. I want to know. I am so in love. Tonite is the nite. I am so going all out candles insense, good food, sexy clothes that come of quickley, i will be sooo damn irrisitable.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha tease?? c'mon girl. i probably don't know him so i wouldn't care if you kept it a secret or not. however, i wouldn't mind seeing your bf get a kick out of this if he IS on the forum so you can tease whomever you would like to, and i can grab a bag of popcorn and watch the action.

relating back to blue_moon2 (hrmm..such a coincidence in sn and didn't you two start about the same time)..?? well reguardless, yo moon... is that a start of a fantasy that i'm sensing?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Im lost. Anyways welcome.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]