+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My problem is really confusing. Its about a girl that I love but she doesnt love me.

My problem is really confusing. Its about a girl that I love but she doesnt love me.

Hi. First off I wanna start by saying I truly love this girl. She means the world to me. When I first met her I had no intention of ever falling for her or at least as far as I have. She knows how much I love her and she told me my chances are "worse than a snowballs in hell." Her words exact. I've been told this 3 separate times by the same girl and now its finally sunk in. Now my main problem, besides the fact that I can't seem to get over her and still have strong feelings for her, is that she confuses me. She comes over all the time. Invites me to her house. Asks me to bring her food. All sorts of things that make me think she wants a relationship with me, yet she tells me that she doesn't like me like that and just wants to be friends. This hurts so much and yet I can't tell her no. I need help. If I could just get over her, I think I can make it, but i have no idea as of how to get over her. Her best girl friends have told me that I don't have a chance and they just tell me to get over her. My best friends tell me the same thing. I'm utterly lost and confused. Please help me any way you can.

hey yeah i am/was in(i guess) the same type of situation. the unmerciful unrequited love shit that sticks in your head the longest. i've had a couple of these, with no avail i got out and moved on. just within time. and too i'm going through another one. the thing with me, my current love interest never asked me to bring her food, so i never did (well maybe once i spotted her a drink) but i did other things unasked to show my affection to her (with obvious gestures i was interested, though i should have told her straight up): played her songs, wrote her notes, being a gentlemen. unlike with you, she should have told me that she was seeing someone(which when i heard from her friend, i felt that move was for shady bitches). but for you, the signs were clear in the beginning that she didn't want anything more than just being friends. i know you'd hate to hear that but if that's the case then so be it. think of it much as it's her loss. you do nice things a girl would love you for, but it's going to a person who thinks nothing of it. make minimal contact with her(if anything, cut all contact). i mean if it's inevitable seeing her, reply to the question she asks, with short, blunt replies (that's if it's even needed); don't try to get back into initiating a conversation or contacting her until you have fully gotten over her. if she realizes something is wrong and has gotten a hold of you, tell her that you've been busy. if you want to take your mind off of it you should: work, work out, find a hobby, go out with friends, meet new people(heck if you meet new people, you might find a girl that will treat you better) and as soon as you know it, things will be better. think positive about it. good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She knows how much I love her and she told me my chances are "worse than a snowballs in hell." Her words exact.
    Unless you've been stalking her, this^ is not a nice way to reject someone. Someone classier would have been flattered and thanked you for the compliment but would have kindly let you know she's not interested. She sounds like a total bitch/ballbreaker. You aren't missing anything not dating her except a lot of drama.

Hope that helped.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by neverloved_2009 View Post
    I've been told this 3 separate times by the same girl and now its finally sunk in. Now my main problem, besides the fact that I can't seem to get over her and still have strong feelings for her, is that she confuses me. She comes over all the time. Invites me to her house. Asks me to bring her food. All sorts of things that make me think she wants a relationship with me, yet she tells me that she doesn't like me like that and just wants to be friends. This hurts so much and yet I can't tell her no.
    How old are you? 5?

Grow up.

You're acting worse than a needy little baby.

What you need is a kick in the arse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]