+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He hasn't seen or talked to me in ages

He hasn't seen or talked to me in ages

Aight I know this guy who likes me and shown a lot of interest.

Thing is, I withdrew from him to have my own space esp. if i think nothing is likely to happen.

This basically means he hasn't seen me for a while now... I saw him the other day by accident and he didn't look as 'active' as he was before... he seemed tired or bored but getting on with his work anyway.

I also unintentionally ignored him, completely... like, walked past without showing interest whatsoever... this was not intended, it just happen.

How does a guy feel if the girl he likes hasn't been around for a while? Is he getting over it? Whats he thinking?

I think he is just playing games. I don't think you want to be with someone who plays games. He might think that if he ignores you, then you'll like him more. It's really dumb/childish if you ask me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He probably thinks you've given him the brush-off by the way you've been acting. If you liked someone and they "withdraw" from you, then ignored you (i bet in his mind he doesn't think it was unintentional), you'd come to the conclusion that person is simply not interested in you - that's where he's at now.....

you went out of your way to show him you're not interested and he finally believed you... what's the big secret here? ... ha, ha, ha ;-)

It sounds to me like you're the one who's playing the games. What does it matter how he feels towards you, you aren't interested so why do you care?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    It sounds to me like you're the one who's playing the games. What does it matter how he feels towards you, you aren't interested so why do you care?
    X2

You made a decision now be an adult about it and live with it. As far as your friend is concerned he's gone and am sure is much happier having you out of his life.

Hehe, thanks everyone for your 'insights'

Well, surprise is he is still attentive toward me but playing it differently. Btw, I am considering to talk with him, please bear in mind it can be hard for me to do this.

Anyway, he's definitely staring but he tries not to make it obvious... Today he teased me very lightly about something and this is like, the first communication he made with me in the longest (I'm talking months!). Why do guys tease?

Gee, I think you should grow up. Just a little bit.. ;-)

he aint interested - period