+ Follow This Topic

Thread: needing a male perspective!!!!

needing a male perspective!!!!

hey I need a male perspective on this one.Can any of you guys tell me what signals a guy will send if he is interested in a girl?

winking, playful touching, usually alot of eye
    contact. Guys are very visual, they like what
    they see.
    "Never get out of the boat...
    Unless you're going all the way."

Also; smiling, giggling, playing with her hair, touching her hands, shoulders and arms. Stuff like that. And yea, a LOT of eye contact.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

attention in any way. If you got his attention (for no reason) then you have attracted him. The eye contact is a big give away. Its almost a stare, but not. hard to explain. hehe. and yes, definately touching. Anywhere really. Arms, face, back, stomach, shoulder, leg, foot, hair... Its all a part of Kino. MVP has a post somewhere on this site about the art of Kino - a MUST read for all guys I think - it's really taught me alot. And has seemed to help too. hehe.

Giggling? What men are you around?

Here's some player goodness:

[url=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=1515]The Art of Kino[/url]

and

[url=http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=1253&highlight=pook]Be a Man![/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

A type of PERSONALITY is what women are looking for. Someone they can depend on [has backbone], someone who will be successful [has ambition], and someone who is decisive [has charge]
    This is so freakin RIGHT

all of a sudden you have what every woman wants: Ambition, charge, decisiveness, backbone, kindness, stableness, and confidence

and so is this:

"Qualifications" of a great guy"
    1)Physical
    A bit athletic so he's in shape and a good complexion(If he can help it). Very focused, intelligent eyes which pay attention to whoever deserves it. Hair that can be tossled...and a relaxed, but tidy wardrobe.

2)Emotional
    His attitude has gotta be mostly deterministic and level-headed. If crappy stuff happens to him...he should roll with the punches and learn from it. If he ends up doing crappy stuff then he should get up, brush off and be a better guy the next time round.
    -He must also have deep convictions: he should NEVER give up his ideals or morals for anything.
    -I know it sounds cheezy, but he must be respectful to his mother(it reflects character)...even if she is witchy like some moms these days.
    -And of course:sense of humor, artistic, and an awesome boyfriend.

3)Social
    A great guy is the one who offers the girls a chair, opens doors etc.(But isn't a total flirt--he just considers it his duty.)
    -A guy should clean up his language around girls.
    -He should stand up for people who are being bashed in conversations. That's important to us girls b/c back-stabbing is common among us--and we REALLY notice when somebody isn't a gossip.
    -Aaaand my personal thing is that he should be the guy who "could" be the center of attention...but he prefers to hang out with the few guys in the back who are his genuine friends.

the nice guy will forever be the girl's compadre, the guy she goes to when she needs support or just a pick me up. I'm not saying the nice guy never gets the girl in the end, but the jerk will sometimes get the girl too. But the guy a girl really wants is the one in that article.

Confidence, ambition, humor, and a good personality. Be NICE, just don't flood a girl with too much kindness because she'll either take advantage of it or she'll run far far away. no girl wants to be with a guy that is ALWAYS agreeable. The ideal guy is someone who challenges you.

MVP - thanks for re-posting those articles

i think a lot of guys look for those qualities in girls too. confidence is something that just attracts people.

[EDIT: holy crap this DJ forum and this Pook guy are so great. i'm a girl and i am still enjoying reading this forum! haha]
    Last edited by swimmingNreverie; 23-07-04 at 09:55 PM.
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"