+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's That Time Again

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

It's That Time Again

Freshman orientation. Bunch of naive 18 year olds wanderin' town, tryin' to prove they's all growed up by boozing it up and playing with the big boys.

Heheheh. Jesus ****ing Christ, I don't even know what all I did last night. 3pm I started on a six pack of Landshark and some delivery sushi, watched Hard Rock Zombies and Death Proof--both of which ****ing rock. Found myself at a party by 8. I don't smoke, I get my high second hand, and there was plenty of smoke wafting in the air from all the bud. Shots went 'round and 'round. It's funny, the more shots I have, the hornier I get. The more shots the young bloods have, the nakeder they get. Girls dancing on the table. Girls making out with girls in the corner. Works out pretty ****ing well.

All I could think of was this scene in Death Proof:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqsswEJghTE"]YouTube - The Coasters - Down in Mexico (Lap Dance From Death Proof)[/ame]

Unfortunately we didn't have the right music, but when I pulled out my chair, flipped on some of that awful music you all like, it didn't take much convincing to get a girl to reenact the scene to the best of her inebriated ability. In fact, I had just the opposite problem. One drunken teeny bopper after the next. I know, I know. Pics or it didn't happen.

****ing awesome night.

Went to a different party after that and bumped and grinded (or is it ground?) some other ditzy chick. Didn't get laid, granted, but that's okay. I just wanted my lap dance.

Wound up crashing at my bud's place around 4:30 or so, but I couldn't sleep. I was thirsty so I took a look through his fridge. Nothing but a half-empty bowl of sangria. So about 6:30 I finished that off for him. From 3pm to 6:30am I drank and partied, then I threw on my suit, brushed back my hair, and strutted into work drunk and hungover all at once at 7 on the dot. ****ing A. When I write my memoir this weekend will be featured prominently.

Oh, and at some point I may have hit someone. That or I punched a brick wall. My right fist is mangled something fierce and I don't know why.
    Last edited by Gribble; 10-08-09 at 10:39 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I gotta say, Death Proof really was an awesome movie.

I love when the chicks get back at his ass. They ****ed him UP! lol
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

that sounds great lol.

enjoy the ability to drink all night and function the next day.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    good times grib.

i, as well, got so wasted on sat night that had to spend the whole sunday in bed. hangover sucks. well, at least i got a chance to sing karaoke for hours.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're Russian. Russians don't get drunk, babe. Speaking of which, do you have a sexy accent? Please tell me you didn't exchange your hot Russian accent for a Cali accent.
    Last edited by Gribble; 11-08-09 at 01:37 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Sounds like a good night to me.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble you are a man-ho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Gribble you are a man-ho.
    No, he was just drunk and horney. It happens.

Booz makes me horney too.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's a man-ho. He'd be the first to admit it. Tho, he won't tell if he keeps an underwear drawer.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You're Russian. Russians don't get drunk, babe. Speaking of which, do you have a sexy accent? Please tell me you didn't exchange your hot Russian accent for a Cali accent.
    no i still have a heavy Russian accent.

Oh, Russians get drunk. They are just very good at hiding their drunkeness. However, I've seen plenty of drunk Russians.

But when you notice that a Russian is drunk, he or she is like at the point where they are walking into walls and shit.

I saw a Russian go to work while heavily, heavily intoxicated. Passed out with his suitcase in his hand on the sidewalk.

I saw a Russian ride a bike with no wheels too.

When Russians drink, they drink. This one high school kid chugged a fifth of vodka in the school bathroom in like 5 secs. He got really sick from it. He vomitted in class. On the other hand, this one construction worker chugged vodka while working, that was interesting. He looked completely sober. This was in Russia.
    Last edited by Raze; 11-08-09 at 03:26 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've virtually stopped drinking altogether.

I honestly don't find it enjoyable.

i used to be able to drink all night and wake up just fine in the morning.

now it takes me two days to get over having 3 or 4 drinks on a friday. sucks.

my bf's best friend is russian. we were at a graduation one time and there was so much vodka flowing it was incredible.

crazy russian people serve up that stuff like it's water and expect you to drink it down as you would water.

i love rooskies. and sonrisa, i'm pretty sure i could impress you my russian accent impression loll.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my worst vodka story would be when i was about 21 or so, we had a huge party, and all the guys fell asleep, girls however decided to mess with the of course. so we put two dudes on a couch on top of each other and poured vodka into the mouth of the guy who was on the bottom. little did i know that pouring drinks into a sleeping guys throat might kill them. so when the bottom guy jumped up screaming and coughing we were thinking that he was going to kill us all. but he was too wasted to realize what happened. so basically we told him that the guy who was on top threw up vodka into his mouth. he totally believed us and went back to sleep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast