making drunk front of her
her mom alaways bitching about her and make her fill like shit
her mom when with my uncle and she sais that i beat my ex girl freind up
she went tell that to the cops
my girl freind force to leave me
and is not even tru
i know sometime i get mad but i will never toutch the person i love
my ex girl freind her she mad cause i yell at her sometime
but i just want to stop doing that is theyre any way to stop being mad and controll it she scare cause when i get mad i go in my room and i hit some stuff (i looked the door before and i ask her to stay out to make sure i don hurt her) but she being scared
and now her mom put people on me
she said that people gonna come tonight in my house and beat me up
with nothing only arms
im not scared i did a lot of fight against more than 1 person sometime around 5 personn against me and i win them all
but can i call the cops or what should i do with that
maybee someone is never gonna come but if they come what i can do?
i dont want to get in jail but if someone enter in my house to beat me up what i can do?
and i still love my ex and she still love me
but she was saying i was to mutch jealous i want to try to fix trhat to any tips i dont know im just stress to loose her so sometimme i stop her from seeing them i dont want to this im jealous
what i can do about it
i want to stop being jealous is hurting me that feeling i dont know what to do

and im trying to get back with her but she scare of me getting mad at her again
i ask her if she still love me she say yes but she told me she can<t be with me
im trying to make her understand im trying to change those point but she thing i will still do it
i really want to change those point and be back with her
at least she call me for an hour a while ago even if where not together is taht a good sign?
i told her i want her to be happy and when i moove out she could moove out with me and bring is boyfreind if she have a nother by that time cause i can<t stand what her mom is doing to me
she was my best freind
and she still
we still talk
but i cant let her get beat by her mom i just cant and im scare to go see the cops cause all gthe shit that going to happend to her
i want to go back with ehr but my word are not strong enough tomake her understand im not engish im french shes english and theyre some word i cant say
she says she love me but she scare i still do that i even told her im trying to change but nothing
is theyre something i could tell her or anything you can helpo me with cause im very confused:S
hoping to get new from you
what i can tell her to make her love me
what i can tell her to make her believe me that im trying to change
naway ty