+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconditional love

Unconditional love

There are many wonderful definitions of this kind of love ,but the most attracting to me is this , a love without any reservation , absolute love .
    Do you believe in such love , or better said ,do you believe that a person may be able to love that way ?
    Have you ever loved unconditionally someone ? Do you still love that person?
    Do you know a love story that may fall into this category ?

Unconditional love is loving someone without expecting in return , loving someone and accepting her/him in everything like a mother to a daughter and father to a son
    I'm the type of girl who believes in SPAMMING

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes, i agree: the closest you will get to unconditional love is that of a parent for a child.

Unconditional love exist...I know people who have shown pure unconditional love...

That makes me feel good always knowing people still love unconditionally..
    Spanked by Frasbee.
    Spanked again by Gigabitch. What, Kara? You don't learn?

Quote Originally Posted by billybui119 View Post
    There are many wonderful definitions of this kind of love ,but the most attracting to me is this , a love without any reservation , absolute love .
    Do you believe in such love , or better said ,do you believe that a person may be able to love that way ?
    Have you ever loved unconditionally someone ? Do you still love that person?
    Do you know a love story that may fall into this category ?
    In my opinion, true love should have boundries

Yeah, I do believe in unconditional love. I even am in one! This is my first love and is gonna be my last. I fell in love with her about 21 months back. When I had proposed my love, she'd refused. But I didn't stop loving and caring for her and kept going on with the same, infact even more love for her. After 7 months from the day she had refused me, she herself came and asked me out. Today we're in a one happy relationship and we've planned to make it long term and last till our last breaths. I find her love for me extremely mesmerizing, and she finds mine the same. Now this is what is unconditional love!
    When you came back to me, it was the most beautiful moment for my soul. I love you for the rest of my life, my love. I am bound to be yours forever, like I always was...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I met my soulmate that is truely unconditional

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I don't believe in such a love. There are lines, rules, boundries and limitations.

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person
    perfectly."

Yes. I love my sons no matter what they do. That doesn't mean I can't be upset with them... just that I love them anyhow.

I don't think there is unconditional love. Heck, there are even studies that shows we will like other people we wouldn't have liked otherwise just because they like us. Conditional much?

Nice read, thanks.

Everything I do is based on unconditional love...but truth: it wasn't always so. (see my post in the introduction section)
    I used to love nothing more than to use "love" as a means for controlling a person's emotions.

And here is what Unconditional Love means to me:

It doesn't mean you don't have disagreements. BUT it does mean you don't have yelling/screaming/fighting arguments.
    It means you humble yourself and apologize without feeling reciprocity is in order as the basis for apologizing.
    It means taking responsibility for what YOU do, not what they do and you never use what they did as justification for what YOU did:
    we all make choices independent of who did what and whether or not they did it first/last.

Patience and understanding are first and foremost requisites for unconditional love to prosper and grow. Without these traits: U.L. is next to impossible.
    You don't ever invalidate your partner nor their opinions/feelings. Instead you accept them because they are en extension -a part of who they are.
    Unconditional Love is affirming in nature. Full expression of each others love is paramount.

Having Expectations/lack of communication/lying by omission/concealment of internal feelings and emotions and lack of trust/jealousy is NOT unconditional love.

When there is nothing to hide...When sharing everything you are with another person is met with loving open arms...when your past transgressions, childhood fears
    and indoctrinated behavioral traits that plague your mind are met with kindness, empathy and selflessness no matter the excuses most often employed: THIS is unconditional love.

Marriage isn't needed in order to have Unconditional Love. A 3rd party needn't be present to affirm your love for one another.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 16-01-11 at 04:14 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^
    If your significant other cheated on you with your sibling and beat your child to death, would you still love him?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by selflessnhumble View Post
    everything i do is based on unconditional love...but truth: It wasn't always so. (see my post in the introduction section)
    i used to love nothing more than to use "love" as a means for controlling a person's emotions.

And here is what unconditional love means to me:

It doesn't mean you don't have disagreements. But it does mean you don't have yelling/screaming/fighting arguments.
    it means you humble yourself and apologize without feeling reciprocity is in order as the basis for apologizing.
    It means taking responsibility for what you do, not what they do and you never use what they did as justification for what you did:
    We all make choices independent of who did what and whether or not they did it first/last.

Patience and understanding are first and foremost requisites for unconditional love to prosper and grow. Without these traits: U.l. Is next to impossible.
    you don't ever invalidate your partner nor their opinions/feelings. Instead you accept them because they are en extension -a part of who they are.
    Unconditional love is affirming in nature
    . Full expression of each others love is paramount.

having expectations/lack of communication/lying by omission/concealment of internal feelings and emotions and lack of trust/jealousy is not unconditional love.

when there is nothing to hide...when sharing everything you are with another person is met with loving open arms...when your past transgressions, childhood fears
    and indoctrinated behavioral traits that plague your mind are met with kindness, empathy and selflessness no matter the excuses most often employed: This is unconditional love.

Marriage isn't needed in order to have unconditional love. A 3rd party needn't be present to affirm your love for one another.
    ha! a clear example of someone who doesn't know shit about love.

(thanks for taking out the cussword blocker misha.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast