+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does evil hate Love?

Does evil hate Love?

If everything in the universe at the quantum level is really a projection of a hologram of polar opposites then the same must be true in Life.

And Love.

Evil is the polar opposite of love. Life is based on a universe that sacrifices itself for something bigger, cause the little ego only lives for so long on the other side of the great mystery.

So, therefore, sometimes when two people meet, totally compatible and they are not seen as some sort of breeder who will just sail through life (ahem you people here know who you are, I think you ignore me or act aloofheh) never really evolving but leading a medicore lifestyle that never really does anything but pay the bills, and evil sees the true INTENT of Love and the evolution of the souls are in order, then the sleepers and everyone sleeping in the matrix jumps in (unless they are unplugged) and attacks those people.

It is axiomatic. It happens every time. Without fail.

I could set my watch to it.

Evil and love are not opposites... and neither are love and hate. So the philosophy in which you built from that is unfounded.

The opposite of Evil is supposedly Good... and the opposite of love is indifference. If you hate someone then you have vested emotional interests... and dissatisfaction with that person. However, indifference means no vested interests.. you don't feel anything at all for them.

So recalibrate your understanding of the universe, and see if your understanding draws the same conclusions.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Evil and love are not opposites...

The universe is based upon a love/attraction of opposites. Men and women. the atom is based upon opposites. Evil is a real force and wants to stamp out goodness.

Evil as I define is would be the opposite of live. It is a mirror image. Duh.

So, therefore, it would further come as proof that evil is a supernatural force on this planet. Evil is not doing anything to evolve yourself.

Evil is having sex with your wife and bragging about it on some love forum.

You are either a woman, and/or you are not evolving by your reply so I can tell your post is full of shit.

Sorry.

Ancient cultures and religions have deduced there is order and chaos in the universe. From this springs the notion of change and lack of change; nothing and something; good and evil...

Your concepts are poorly thought out and pull heavily from distorted views of some mainstream religion combined with a poor understanding of quantum mechanics, theoretical physics, and cosmology... as well as mathematics.

I saw a few flaws in your logic, thought I'd provide you with information which has been found to be true by others who came before me... who were smarter than me... so that you wouldn't have to 'reinvent the wheel' in regards to your own philosophy.

However, I see you were merely wanting to start a fight in an attempt to feel superior through confusing people with gibberish and mistaking that to be counfounding them with logic (which you do not display).

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that there might be more to you... but there really isn't.

Perhaps in time you will evolve beyond your emotions?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Reminds me of this letter I once read:

Is love invented, or are we? If love is a construct none of this matters, and we will all die alone, having had our shares each of caring and orgasms. But what if love is the meaning that writes us...writes us like sentences? What then? Do you make amends for the sentence fragment, the run-on, the unclear wording? Or does love itself change its syntax and not people?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

But does hate hate hate?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All we ever do is think, think, think.
    Then we run, run, run.
    Until we are done, done, done.

But what is love, love, love?

It is....tiiiiime....moving slowly.....
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Evil and love are not opposites... and neither are love and hate. So the philosophy in which you built from that is unfounded.

The opposite of Evil is supposedly Good... and the opposite of love is indifference. If you hate someone then you have vested emotional interests... and dissatisfaction with that person. However, indifference means no vested interests.. you don't feel anything at all for them.

So recalibrate your understanding of the universe, and see if your understanding draws the same conclusions.
    Love is a human creation. There are as many meanings of love as there are people.

Good and evil

Love and hate

Keep it simple.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everybody but Mr. Guy wins!

Yo mama is luv. Yo papa is evul.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Everybody but Mr. Guy wins!

I finish. That is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    If everything in the universe at the quantum level is really a projection of a hologram of polar opposites then the same must be true in Life.

And Love.

Evil is the polar opposite of love. Life is based on a universe that sacrifices itself for something bigger, cause the little ego only lives for so long on the other side of the great mystery.

So, therefore, sometimes when two people meet, totally compatible and they are not seen as some sort of breeder who will just sail through life (ahem you people here know who you are, I think you ignore me or act aloofheh) never really evolving but leading a medicore lifestyle that never really does anything but pay the bills, and evil sees the true INTENT of Love and the evolution of the souls are in order, then the sleepers and everyone sleeping in the matrix jumps in (unless they are unplugged) and attacks those people.

It is axiomatic. It happens every time. Without fail.

I could set my watch to it.
    You are the polar opposite of intelligent.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."